Surgiversary of another kind....11 years

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 3:16 am
I guess everything happens for a reason...including car accidents!  I'm glad they caught it when they did!

HG
Laureen S.
on 10/28/08 12:31 am - Maple Shade, NJ
HG,

WOW, that post is a reality check for all of us! 

While I don't know you real well, I knew you were REAL and your post just goes to show that each of us has something deeper and more meaningful, a life experience that has helped shape us into the people we are and you obviously dug down deep and found the strength to see what life can be if you bring the right attitude into it!  Thanks for your ramblings and I'm happy you're here to share your strength with us today!!!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 3:30 am
Some times I have to dig deeper than other days...I can get down, be a ***** get stressed and overwhelmed, not like the image I see in the mirror, etc...but overall life is pretty good and I appreciate it for what it is.  Now, if the Phillies pull off the rest of this game, life will be perfect LOL
Cheryl S.
on 10/28/08 1:00 am - Millsboro, DE
Hi Heather,

(((((HUGS))))) to you.  What a great post!  I'm glad you've battled the cancer and are free of it.  It seems like your cancer has put your life in perspective.  You have such a wonderful outlook on life.  Congratulations on your surgiversary!

To life!
Cheryl
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 3:33 am
Thanks Cheryl! 

BTW...I made that pasta, onion and bulgar dish (or is it something else...can't seem to remember the name of it) you made on Saturday.  I added tuna and cheese to it and it is pretty good!!  I think I am going to try it with chicken and veggies next time.  thanks for the introduction to something new.

HG
Dennis Belk
on 10/28/08 11:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
It's kasha HG.
ladychief231
on 10/28/08 1:01 am - Douglassville, PA
Nice post Heather. Thanks for sharing from your heart.

Here's a hug for you.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 3:34 am
Thanks, Teresa!  Hugs right back at you!

HG
Shan08
on 10/28/08 1:01 am - the Skook, PA

Insightful post... you see the "big" picture of life, which is kind of rare.
You're a good writer, too !

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 3:36 am
Occasionally, I forget to open both eyes in order to see the big picture, but I try! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views