***Tuesday Roll Call***

Pam Hart
on 10/27/08 5:19 pm - Easton, PA
Look at this!  3am and I have almost no patients.  The ER gods are treating us well tonight.  Which will only mean my last night will be hell to pay on Thursday....

So today I am going home and trying to go right to bed.  I don't know how long I will get to sleep today so I'm taking every opportunity.  A friend of ours is  coming down to tow hubby's others wife his car to the storage unit.  I need to follow them up there to bring hubby home (as his friend lives in pa), and also hubby and I will be stopping by the apartment so hubby can see it as well.

That's about it for me...trying to get sleep while also trying to get to pa, and then back to work tonight.

Fun fun fun.

Be careful....it's cold wet and yucky out there.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
jojobear98
on 10/27/08 7:26 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I am up a little earlier than need be, but oh well. Today is just work and then picking up kids. then home for dinner and chores. I didn't do as much last evening as I wanted to so I want to finish up with the cleaning.

I may ride into the mall for a bit but it depends on the time. Other than that, noting else is going on. Hope everyone has a great day.

Jodi

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Liz R.
on 10/27/08 8:40 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning - Be careful out there Pam - roads are slick with leaves!

Today has me at work for my "normal" hours 6-4 then depending on if something is done I might have to drive to Allentown to pick it up, if so I am going to grocery shop - if not then I am going to my Mom's to get my hair cut and colored then home to straighten up and make dinner.

Try and stay dry out there today...

Liz
Patricia R.
on 10/27/08 8:42 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Pam and Everyone,
I feel like crap this morning.  I got my B12 shot last night and the doc also diagnosed yet another sinus infection.  So, I woke up with a killer headache, again.  Not to mention trying to stay awake for the Phillies game.  Go Phillies.

Today has me teaching those kiddos, and then I am staying after for a club I am doing.  After school, I will be home, shaking off this headache, and hopefully watching the end of the Phillies game.

I hope everyone stays warm and dry.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

dit657
on 10/27/08 9:54 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good morning everyone - miserable day out there today, isn't it. Cold, wet, windy - blech. I had set the alarm to get up and exercise - got up, relieved my bladder and crawled back into bed. Guess I'll be pedaling my arse off tonight instead!

Poor soggy Phillies and Rays - hopefully they'll get to finish the game (and the series) today - we'll keep our fingers crossed.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 2:09 am
Kathy

You look stunning in your new avatar. Your face is so tiny and you have cheeck bones.
dit657
on 10/28/08 2:37 am - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks Beth! Of course I can't see the stinking thing yet - it always takes a couple of days before I can. Sometimes its really strange seeing pics of myself - my face has changed more than anything - and camera phones aren't usually the best picture takers, but I was pretty happy with that one.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 10/27/08 10:15 pm, edited 10/27/08 10:16 pm - Perkasie, PA

Today I am doing my workout and then studying for my art history test. I might do some shopping, but probably not.

Would like to curl up with a good book, a throw, coffee or tea, and my dog. Listening to her sleep is a comfort.

Work tonight....but it is a blessing. I get out and talk to people.

tanya72100
on 10/27/08 10:47 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
After a very long night i vomiting, because i was sure i got some chicken stuck at lunch. My 3 yr old woke upat 1 am  doing the same thing, then at 3 am my 8 yr old woke up doing the same things. BLAH. What a stinkin night!! But we all passed out together. Me covered in towels holding two kids!! We all woke up at 715am. FINE! wth!! So no fevers, no belly aches. They are at school. Im at work.

Tonight im going home and getting some stuff done around the house.
Thrus im going to Danville for my sons testing for hormone def. then im gonna drive the hour back home then another hour  south to see Courtney the day after surgery.

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/08 10:48 pm
Good morning. 

I am still fighting this cold...Like bad company, it just doesn't seem to want to leave.  Last night after karate, I ended up going to the grocery store rather than the gym.  I was just too run down to run (haha).  By the time I got the groceries put away, the game was being called for rain.  By the looks of it, it doesn't look like they will be able to continue tonight.  I have to go into Philly on Thursday to visit one of our companies, so I am HOPING there won't be any celebrating going on (parade) in the streets that day.  But, then again, maybe my visit would get cancelled and that would make me happy not to have to go down.

Today is work, karate, gym and bed! 

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views