SNOW!

CherylT
on 10/28/08 2:36 am - Perkasie, PA
Do you see it, too?!

Is it a figment of my imagination?

I have to drive in it. At least it's slushy.

Happy slushy snow.

:)

jovigirl
on 10/28/08 2:46 am - washington, NJ
Cheryl, be careful.I just drove home from Flemington,NJ & most of it waslike a white out.Limbs are snapping from the weight   it's a mess here So if it isn't in your area it may be coming this here changed within an hour.

MeLinda 
 Goal is 165 or thigh high boots whichever comes first

CherylT
on 10/28/08 2:49 am - Perkasie, PA
Thanks Melinda....it's nasty out there....but at least my school is right down the road.

(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 2:50 am
OMG...I love snow!!....just not in October!  Here comes old man winter again....

HG
Nicole0216
on 10/28/08 2:56 am - Lancaster, PA
hae not seen it yet
GD_007
on 10/28/08 3:10 am - Drexel Hill, PA
ugggggg. 

Growing up in Winnipeg, Manitoba I've seen my share of snow and shovelled it one too many times....
Lesley G.
on 10/28/08 3:20 am - Allegan, MI
I drove to work in the snow this morning (I guess it started earlier in Jersey) and my normal, happy 20-minute commute took over an hour.  Grrrr...  Parts of it really were like a white-out.  I lived in Minnesota for five years so a little snow doesn't scare me, but in October?  Seriously???  I'm not ready for the winter weather yet!
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 12:17 pm - Poconos, PA
Happy Slushy Snow to you too Cheryl.

We didn't get much of anything here in Stroudsburg but up north a little, Tobyhanna and Long Pond had 12-13 inches by 6 p.m....The horror!!!
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 1:15 pm
My family has a house at Big Bass in Gouldsboro.  Dennis texted me awhile ago and said they got 20 inches up there....OMG!!  I am going up in a few weeks on business in Newfoundland and I am going to stay at the house for a couple nights....I am hoping there isnt snow so I don't have to shovel the drive way when I get there!  

I hope this isn't a preview of what the next 6 months are going to be like.

HG
(deactivated member)
on 10/28/08 1:39 pm - Poconos, PA
OMG!! 20 inches?? Are you kidding me? I know there are a load of people up there without power and the snow, sleet and winds are supposed to keep going until about 4 a.m. so it's only going to get worse for them.

I'm hoping it's not a preview of what's to come either. I like snow, I think it's pretty and all especially on xmas morning but 20 inches of it?? No thank you!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views