So I really am a junkie....

keri2008
on 10/28/08 6:56 am - PA
Kudos to your for staying accountable by posting!  AND for being insightful enough to talk through the whole thing and process it.  Not a good, fun, pleasant or even tolerable experience but as always you looked for the lesson and the positive.  You go girl!  NASTY TWIX.

k
EileenWalton
on 10/28/08 8:38 am
The bad news is....you still dump on sugar.   The good news is....you still dump on sugar.  Hang in there buddy.  A month from now you'll be all settled in your new home and your new job!  Only good things happening from now on.
Eileen

IdaMae D.
on 10/28/08 9:28 am - Philadelphia, PA
Hi Pam,
My hubby still stress eats on occasion, lately more often than not due to so much stress where he is employed. I'm looking forward to him turning in his letter for retirement, hopefully soon

He also pays for it and all I can do is listen to him and wipe his sweating brow to try to make him feel better, but in the end his stress is still there but he's holding out to see when/if he decides to have his tummy tuck before retiring.

Ida

IdaMae

Pam Hart
on 10/28/08 10:44 pm - Easton, PA
I just re read all of the posts...

And my gawd...see what typing does when you are over tired!  Soooo sorry for all the missed letters and misspellings.  How you guys firgured out what I was trying to say is amazing!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views