Congratulations Dolores!!!!!!

EileenWalton
on 10/27/08 10:16 pm
Happy Surgiversary Dolores.  What a nice testimonial Cheryl has written for you.  Congrats!
Eileen

Arlene E.
on 10/27/08 10:38 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Yeah Dolores.  Congratulations on this special day.  I remember when I first met you and thinking- wow, this surgery really is a great thing.  You remain an inspiration. 

Arlene

Laureen S.
on 10/27/08 10:43 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Happy Surgiversary Dolores!  Hope your successing continues for many years to come and that each day is full of more joyful living as a result of your choice 3 years ago!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/08 11:12 pm
Dolores...

Congrats on three years of successing...Here is to three more years of successing!
cleos_mom
on 10/28/08 1:55 am - phila., PA
Hi Dolores
                                                       HAPPY SURGIVERSARY
three years later and you still look wonderful.
Everything Cheryl said is true about you .
You are a wonderful person

Love Ya Susan
bubble273
on 10/28/08 3:50 am - Levittown, PA
Dolores,

WAY TO GO!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS ON 3 YEARS OUT!!!! 

Karen

Jan K.
on 10/30/08 11:09 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, pass on my CONRATS to Dolores that skinny woman who when I first met her thought she was someone's relative who came to meetings as a support.  Never did I think or even consider that she was a WLS patient.  What an incredible journey, what an incredible success, and what an incredible fun loving and fun person to know and be with!  You totally ROCK Dolores!!!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

(deactivated member)
on 10/30/08 12:02 pm
Hijack!  Cheryl...what a beautiful avitar!  You look so incredibly HAPPY!! 

hg
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views