Congratulations Dolores!!!!!!

Cheryl S.
on 10/27/08 9:01 pm - Millsboro, DE
Today is my friend Dolores' THREE YEAR SURGIVERSARY!!!!  CONGRATULATIONS DOLORES!!!!!

I can't tell you how special this lady is to me.  Dolores came into my life a couple of years ago.  She doesn't realize this, but she is such an inspiration to me and everyone else with whom she touches.  She has a love of life that has only intensified over the years.  She has shown me how to overcome many difficulties with grace, humor, and perserverance.  She is a pillar of strength (though she doesn't realize this).  Watching Dolores, in both her WLS success and the way she handles her life, I have learned so much and gained so much strength.

She is a great friend and one AWESOME person.  Please join me in congratulating Dolores on her re-birth and wishing her continued successing in all aspects of her life.

Cheryl
Mary Benford
on 10/27/08 9:11 pm - Emmaus, PA
YAY Dolores!!!

What absolute kind words Cheryl...   I know dolores has touched so many of us, and is an inspiration to us all.

We love ya!!

Enjoy your day!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Liz R.
on 10/27/08 9:12 pm - Easton, PA
Congrats Dolores!!!

What a wonderful summary of what she means to you too Cheryl!

Keep on successing!

Liz
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/27/08 9:24 pm - PA
Happy 3 year Surgiversary Dolores!!
Congratulations!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
CherylT
on 10/27/08 9:48 pm - Perkasie, PA
Congratulations Dolores!

Pam Hart
on 10/27/08 9:55 pm - Easton, PA
Dolores,

Three years of successing and teaching us newbies out there how it's done!!  Congratulations!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 10/27/08 10:05 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Amazing!!! Congratulations Dolores on your 3 year surgiversary!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Dennis Belk
on 10/27/08 10:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
YAY D! You are the woman! Dr. K would be SO proud of you as we all are. Cheryl is SO right. You are a pillar and you are strong. You provide SO much for us and we are the lucky ones to always have you around. Happy Surgiversary #3. You're the best.   Dennis
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/08 10:15 pm
Dolores...you are one of the coolest people I know!!!  Congratulations on your 3 years of successing. 

Enjoy your special day. 

HG
tammypa
on 10/27/08 10:15 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Dolores,
Congratulations on your 3 year surgiversary!!
Tammy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views