Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread

Shannon O.
on 10/27/08 8:34 am - Reading, PA

another recipe for ya pumpkin freaks lol... just make sure you use a fat free cream cheese... splenda instead of sugar... and double check the canned pumpkin stuff and you have a great dip... I think this would be a fun way to get in protein with your fruits... I bet you could even stir in some vanilla protein powder to get in some extra there...

Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread

http://www.bhg.com/recipe/cheese/pumpkin-cream-cheese-spread /

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/08 8:42 am
You are trying to make me drool arent you? LOL

I am one of those pumpkin freaks!  Yummy.

hg
Laureen S.
on 10/27/08 11:05 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Shannon,

I tried the crustless pumpkin pie recipe this past Sunday and it was pretty darn good!  (Which actually if you follow the instructions on the back of Libby's Pumpkin can label and substitute Splenda, evaporated skim milk and egg beaters, is the same recipe, only half the amount and since I only had the big can of pumpkin, I made double and shared it with others, who are not as diet conscience as I am, who loved it as well.)  So thanks, now I'm armed with my own special way to get through TG and feel like I, too, can have dessert.

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Shannon O.
on 10/27/08 11:07 pm - Reading, PA
glad you like it... I'm a firm believer that I can find any thing we like but just in a healthier version... and well smaller serving sizes as well lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views