approved for plastics

EileenWalton
on 10/27/08 8:57 am

Hey, Congrats Nicole.  I don't blame you for being scared.  I don't think anyone really looks forward to the pain after PS.  But think about it this way....it's only 2 weeks out of the rest of your life.  A flat belly and perky boobs are definitely worth 2 weeks.  Good luck....we are all pulling for you.

Eileen

Gail M.
on 10/27/08 12:28 pm - Scranton, PA
Wow that's great news Nicole!  How do you get the insurance company to pay for a tummy tuck?  I hope I need one some day. LOL.  I can't stand the sagging skin on my back, legs, & arms, but my stomach hasn't shrunk enough yet.  I'm hoping to see that day soon!
  Any way... as everyone has already said, any surgery would make a person anxious.  This is no different.  but in the long run, you will feel better about yourself.  You confidence level will be higher and that alone is a hugh reason why you should go through with it.
Good luck and please keep us posted.
Gail

New_Beginnings_36
on 10/27/08 4:40 pm - PA
Very exciting news Nicole! Congrats!! Try not to be nervous, I am sure you will do great :)

OT >> Kathy & Shannon - Love the new avatars!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
JoAnn C.
on 10/27/08 9:26 pm - PA
Congratulations!

I had a tummy tuck 5 years ago. Before they did the tuck they suggested I have lipo.  6 mo later the tuck.   It was done as an out patient.  The tuck WAS NOT bad.
The pain from having my gall bladder removed was worse believe it or not. The lipo is another story.  I would never suggest that to anyone.  That is extremey painful.
My tummy tuck was done before I ever thought I would do WLS.  I did things backwards.
That is my My biggest regret.    The hardest part is staying bent over.  I wanted to straighten up right away.  That's how good I felt.  You will be fine. 

Good luck and any other questions email me.
JoAnn

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/08 10:20 pm
Great news, Nicole!!  Its normal to be scared, but you know you are in excellent hands. 

HG
Jan K.
on 10/30/08 11:04 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Nicole!  Great news and who wouldn't be scared!  I'm jealous!  I would love to get a tummy tuck but I have this vow of poverty thing that kind of keeps me from being able to get it done.  Oh well, I rejoice in your news and I pray your nerverousness subsides.

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Nicole0216
on 10/30/08 11:59 am - Lancaster, PA
Thanks Jan. You rock! I appreciate you
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views