approved for plastics

Arlene E.
on 10/27/08 7:05 am - Philadelphia, PA

Wow - Nicole.  Glad you were approved.  I don't blame you for being scared cause I am too.   I'm not so afraid of the pain as I have pretty high tolerance.  I'm scared of complications because of what happened to me after surgery last time.  That's one of the reasons I want to be close to home.  I may even get a nurse to stay with me at home for a night.  So, let's positive self talk our way through this together.  We can do this.  Goodbye excess skin forever.

arlene 

Nicole0216
on 10/27/08 7:41 am - Lancaster, PA
ok we can do this. we will have to make a wish list just like before and use it to motivate us.
Nicole0216
on 10/27/08 7:29 am - Lancaster, PA
I was terrified of the WLS but I saw it as a life saving surgery. This one is not actually necessary so I do feel as if I am pushing my luck. I am just mostly afraid of the pain. Jason does not do well with medical stuff and the recovery for this is much more gnarly than WLS as far as I can tell.  I do know that if I dont get this down I wont feel like I am normal yet.

The whole journey is so intense. I dont know what I Would do without you all
bcutekitty
on 10/27/08 7:32 am - Philadelphia, PA
Nicole,congrats!!!!!iam also so scared but everythnig will be just fine we will all lean on each thru this good luck!

Nicole0216
on 10/27/08 7:41 am - Lancaster, PA
thanks. we will have to have a post PS night out, were we reveal our new bods
bcutekitty
on 10/27/08 7:48 am - Philadelphia, PA
do you have a date yet?me and Susna are both going in on the 12th of Dec but at different hospitals

Nicole0216
on 10/27/08 7:55 am - Lancaster, PA
I dont have a date. I have to go back for   a preop appt 11/4 then we will set it
Shannon O.
on 10/27/08 8:31 am - Reading, PA
not sure how big you are boob wise... but you could try complaining about back pain and stuff... I love my chiropractor for that stuff lol...

but you are going to be smokin' once you are done...

Nicole0216
on 10/27/08 8:33 am - Lancaster, PA
I love your new avatar.

MY chiro did send a letter i guess it was not enough.
I am ok with it.

You are sweet. Jason keeps saying that he ie getting new boobs for christmas
Shannon O.
on 10/27/08 8:36 am - Reading, PA
thanks about the new avatar... what about this... do you have asthma? smaller boobs mean it is easier to breath... and what about your pcp... ummm I'm gonna figure out a way for them to pay for those new boobies... can't make Jason miss out his Christmas gift lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views