Exercise Monday

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 9:54 pm, edited 10/26/08 9:55 pm
What's on your agenda for today? 

I have an hour of karate and then going to the gym to run.   I was a haphazard eater this weekend, so I need to burn some calories and get back on the wagon.

HG
dit657
on 10/26/08 10:07 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Didn't get up to exercise this morning - hubby had a bout of the flu most of the weekend so I tried not to disturb him as I got ready for work - tonight I'll hop on my bike then do my upper body stuff.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 10/26/08 10:25 pm - Perkasie, PA
Sweatin' to the Oldies 4.

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 10:45 pm - Eastern, PA
Back in the saddle!

60 minutes on the elliptical, and pending 60-minute weight training over lunch!

Good day everybody!
Laureen S.
on 10/27/08 12:05 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Not feeling great today, but still packed my gym clothes and will attempt to get there after work. . .

Hugs, L

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

ladychief231
on 10/27/08 2:34 am - Douglassville, PA
Going to the gym tonight after work. I've been experimenting with with preset hilly programs on the treadmill trying to change things up. My intention is to do 45 min on the treadmill then weights for chest and shoulders. My legs are still incredibly sore from Saturday's workout. Going to try to gut through the pain today.

I did finally break an 11 day stall after Saturday's workout. sigh.

Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

(deactivated member)
on 10/27/08 3:02 am
Great job, Teresa.  I noticed a new gym just opened up in the acme shopping center in Phoenixville.  I don't know anything about it, but its nice to finally be getting more options other than the Y and that little place near OGrady's.

HG
ladychief231
on 10/27/08 3:44 am - Douglassville, PA
Hey Heather that's the gym I joined. It's open 24 hours a day, I love it! No contracts and I think it's $32 a month.

Thanks for words of encouragement!
Teresa

Teresa O

RNY 4/1/2008

PA

rita61677
on 10/27/08 3:52 am - Philadelphia, PA
i did the treadmill for 1.5 miles at 4.2 mph and 3% incline. got a nice sweat going on. then i did legs. i tried to do 120 pounds on the leg press and i could do it for a whole set of 15 for the 3 different exercises i do on there!!!! yea me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views