First wow - odd - but a wow

keri2008
on 10/26/08 8:25 pm - PA
I totally forgot (with allmy homework this weekend!) to post this.  I had a massage on Saturday.  I was nervous and excited and apprehensive.  It was wonderful, I loved it (not all of it as she works very deep).  But my wow came when I got on the table.  And I had room for my arms on the table!!!!!  They didn't fall off!!!!!!!  Room for me AND my arms?????!!!!  WOW!!  I warned you it was odd!
bubble273
on 10/26/08 9:03 pm - Levittown, PA
Keri,

I don't think that's an odd wow at all!!!  I think it's a GREAT wow!!!!  We all know what it's like to be on those kind of small tables and it was the worst feeling in the world.  So now you take your wow and run with it, even if you do think it's odd, which it's not.

YOU GO GIRL!!!!  Keep those wows coming!!

Karen

Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 10:09 pm - Easton, PA
That's not odd...you are realizing how much your body is shrinking already!  Good for you!!!

Something I never did and wished I had...write down all these moments in a notepad or something...it will be amazing to look back in a year and go "oh my...."  Put in the dates and stuff.  Kind of like a "new baby" book as all of this is "baby steps" for us anyway!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
EileenWalton
on 10/26/08 11:24 pm
That's not odd at all.  I know exactly how you felt.  Congrats!
Eileen

Lslaven
on 10/27/08 12:27 am - Philadelphia, PA
Keri:
I think that is awesome.  We all have probably had that feeling before of where do I put my arms over my head, dangling from the side.......oh, I can't stand being a "big girl".  Now to not have to think about these things anymore is such a relief.  You enjoy your moment and I wish you many more to come.
Linda
GD_007
on 10/27/08 1:16 am - Drexel Hill, PA
Awesome!
-GD
(deactivated member)
on 10/27/08 1:22 am
Keri...That is an awesome WOW moment. I remember even feeling comfortable flipping on teh table without faer of rolling off or fear of breaking anything.

Keep on massaging they are a great stress relief...
DarDar
on 10/27/08 5:11 am - exton, PA
That is not odd at all....wait till one day you get in your car and the seatbelt won't snap in the usual place....you will have to adjust your seat because you lost so much weight that you will have to move to seat in order to drive.
339/197/124 (yeah...right)
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/27/08 4:46 pm - PA
Keri - It's not an odd wow moment....It's a terrific wow! You have many more heading your way :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
rivardstarr
on 10/27/08 6:43 pm - phoenixville, PA
Keri,
Aren't massages the best? Congrats on this wonderful wow moment, so many of which are just a totally unexpected awareness about something different about our bodies. Who would think how exciting suddenly feeling you ribs or collarbones while taking a shower could be! I wish you ongoing joy as you travel on this journey.
Chris
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views