****Monday Roll Call****

DianeMarie
on 10/26/08 7:13 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!Hi everyone!

Just finished my protien shake and am gonna put my face on for work.  I work at 6AM this morning.  It will be a busy day because one of my girls is off of work and there will be alot of order to put away without her.

Going to stay over a little bit because I left work early on Sunday.  After that I will drive to another Giant Eagle for my eye exam.  It's just a check for my contacts.  After that it will be dinner.... bed..
I'm in a rut lol.

Hope you all have a great day and stay warm!  Supposed to get cold here.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
keri2008
on 10/26/08 8:00 pm - PA
Off from work today and do homework and finish clearing off my desk.  Finish laundry and do some relaxing. 
Patricia R.
on 10/26/08 8:45 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Diane, and all you wonderful PA people,
How about those Phillies?  What a game.  I am exhausted from it.  I also think I am tired because I am overdue for my B12 shot. 

Today it is work with those 7th graders, then my B12 shot, then my group session, then the game.  I did start lifting my weights yesterday after a walk.  I am trying to get my exercise groove back.  It's so hard to get out of my rut.

I hope everyone has a great day, and I hope the Phils win tonight. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Liz R.
on 10/26/08 8:48 pm - Easton, PA
Good morning everyone. I am here at work (been since 5!) and am already ready to go home - I was going to call out sick but I was supposed to go to a meeting with my boss - well read my other post and you'll get it.

So here I am at my desk - still anxious and upset. I am going to meet a client probably around 10 then back to the office to finish up some loose ends and home to curl in a ball. This isn't going to be a good monday :( it's had a rough start anyway... the week WILL get better as I am having a huge party at my house on saturday and have lots of the fun prep work to do!

Liz
bubble273
on 10/26/08 8:57 pm - Levittown, PA
Good Monday morning everyone!!!

GO PHILLIES!!!!!  WOOOHOOOO!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!! What a great day for sports yesterday.  Hopefully we can put the World Series in our pocket tonight.  It would be so awesome to win here!!!!

Anyway, today has me about to jump in the shower at around 7:00.  I'm heading off to a job in Newtown Square this morning at 9:30.  Will be there for a while...there are two witnesses and this attorney I'm having today is long-winded.  So we'll see how that goes.  My dad will be dropping Connor off at school today since I have to leave by around 8:00, 8:15 to get there on time and I don't usually drop Connor off until 8:45.

After that it's home to do some more proofreading for my girlfriend and fellow court reporter Gwen.  She's really helping me out with giving me some of her work to read. Just extra cash in the pocket, which I always seem to need.

That's basically it.  Then making dinner.  So have a great day everyone!!!

Karen

CherylT
on 10/26/08 9:46 pm, edited 10/26/08 9:47 pm - Perkasie, PA
Good Morning!

I had a great day at work yesterday. I was up front at the register all day instead of in Jewelry, and loved it----they can put me there anytime! :)

I am like a lost puppy with school lately....I don't know what labs are due in A n P and what slides to study for my art history test tomorrow. So today after my workout I'm working on school stuff and heading to anatomy class by noon, then I'll pick up the kids, make dinner and take 'em to piano.

Go Phillies! I haven't been awake enough to watch 'em, but it's exciting nevertheless.

:)

kat19136
on 10/26/08 9:58 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Good Morning Diane and Pa'ers!!  Go Phillies!!  I hope the wrap it up tonight too, because after that I will be in the hospital having my DS!!  Only 2 more days now for me!! Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers and thoughts!!

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

dit657
on 10/26/08 10:04 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Good Morning Everybody - couldn't stay up to watch the game last night but saw they won on the news this morning - can't believe hubby didn't wake me when he came to bed to tell me! probably because I blasted him  yesterday for turning on the TV in the middle of the night the night before to catch the score - LOL!!

I'm at work - not much new on my horizon right now....

GO PHILS!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 10:07 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning!

I am taking down most of the curtains today and bringing them to mom's house to wash so they are nice and clean for the move and the new place.  While I am at mom's I will be picking up a few more boxes.

After that I need to go to the post office AGAIN  I was just there on Saturday - did I remember to pick up stamps?  Of course not.  Duh!

After that I plan on coming home and washing all the cabinets and counters that I emptied out over the weekend.

Then I will make dinner for hubby and I will be trying to get a real good nap in- at least 4 hours...as I'm not sure what my schedule will bring tomorrow.  We have a friend coming down with a tow truck to pick up Brian's other wife, his monte carlo, and bring it to the new storage unit.  While we are up there, I am taking Brian over to the new apartment to see the place.  I have to work tonight and then work tomorrow night - and I'm not sure how much sleep I will get!  oh well.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/26/08 10:10 pm - Easton, PA
good luck with the "other wife"! Guess that means you found a place that would take 'er. 5 days and couting!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views