Got home late last nite

sbrunell
on 10/26/08 10:47 am - Bensalem, PA
My son is stable...his hemoglobbin is no longer dropping but is 1/2 of what it should be. I have to bring him back on Wednesday for a follow up, followed by several follow up appointments.

I did have some weight loss news though....I used the scale there; it's the same scale as the one at Barix.  I hopped on, and it came up 99 lbs, and that was in the evening.  This morning, I hopped on, and was floored-102 lbs! So please give me my century card soon!

I bought a shirt at BJ's, size XL. It's nice not to be plus sized anymore!

Steve Brunell
RNY  5/16/08
The first day of the rest of my life
Dr. Pupkova

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 11:38 am
I am glad you are all home again.  I know its a stressful time. 

Yes, it is a good feeling to be able to buy regular size clothes. 

HG
Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 11:44 am - Easton, PA
Steve,

Glad to here you are all home and your son is doing better.  I will be thinking of all of you during his follow up time.

Glad to hear about the weight loss - keep up the good fight!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jan K.
on 10/26/08 11:47 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hi Steve, I guess I need to go back and read up on what is happening with your son.  Regardless, count on prayers.

Congrats on the WOWS and the 100+ Let me know if you need help with a century card!
Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

keri2008
on 10/26/08 8:02 pm - PA
Glad to hear you're home and that your son is stable.  Keeping you in thoughts and prayers since you still have a way to go.

YAY you!  How incredible is that?  Keep on working the tool and enjoying the successing.

Keri
dit657
on 10/26/08 10:01 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Great news on your son and your weight loss!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
EileenWalton
on 10/26/08 11:30 pm
Thanks for the update.  Glad to hear your son is recovering at home, finally.

Congrats on the weight loss.  100 lbs is MAJOR!
Eileen

Laureen S.
on 10/27/08 12:07 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Steve,

Glad to hear that your son's count has stopped dropping, hope that it swings back to what it should be, prayers and positive healing thoughts coming your family's way.

Congrats on your 100+ lbs. lost!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Lslaven
on 10/27/08 12:49 am - Philadelphia, PA
Steve:
Glad your son is home with you recuperating.  I will pray for his continued speedy recovery.  Also, congrats on your major accomplishment of 100+ pounds lost.  You rock!!!!!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views