Anyone in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area?

oreolady45
on 10/26/08 4:16 pm
I know I'm not the only "fluffy" one around here. Anybody here in the program at Geisinger? My first appointment is December 2nd. I've been through all of the requirments before, (not at Geisinger) but changed my mind. Didn't care for the surgeon I had chosen or the procedure either, for that matter. Now I get to do it all over again.

Looking for folks close to home to chat with and find out about the Geisinger program.

Sharon
KellyD85
on 10/27/08 11:48 am - Riverside, PA

Hi Sharon,

I am currently being followed at Geisinger Danville.  I have finished the 6 mo program and are currently waiting/counting down the days until my open RNYwith Dr. Strodel.  It is 5 wks from today on 12/1/08.I too have been looking for people that are going to Geisinger.  Nice to meet you!

Kelly

HW/SW/CW/GW
303/275/199.4/150    ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!      

oreolady45
on 10/27/08 4:05 pm
So nice to meet you too Kelly. I was beginning to think I was the only one from this area. My first consultation is on Dec 2nd at Geisinger Wyoming Valley.
Can you tell me anything about the program? What is expected financially up front? Do you have Geisinger insurance? Was it difficult getting approval?

So many questions, but I don't want to wear you down. LOL

Thanks for any info you can give me. I'm so looking forward to getting this whole process started.

Sharon
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views