Still here but very down....

BlancheJackson
on 10/26/08 4:29 am - Butler, PA

I was doing so well.. and I haven't changed what I've been eating or anything... but gained back the 2.something I had lost plus a bit....   I'm not doing anything different. I know I may be retaining.. but I pee all night!!!   Grr...

Oh well.. still here.  Still posting.

Hope everyone is having a better weekend than I am... was supposed to spend all day with DH.. but seems he's too tired, and has now gone to bed. So... me, grandbaby, and laundry... again.  I'm bummed.

I have lots more to rant about, but I'll save it. You all don't need to hear my life's woes!  LOL

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 4:42 am - Easton, PA
You can complain to us all you want - and we're glad you are still posting!

The fact that you "pee all night" is proof that you ARE retaining - so don't worry so much about the weight.  Have you done measurements?  Now that you are back on track I would suggest doing them now and then once a month.  That way if the scale doesn't cooperate hopefully you will see some difference in inches.

I feel for you about the whole DH thing.  Very rarely, due to me working the overnights, do we get to spend an evening together.  Last night I had off...so we went out to dinner w/ my mom...and then I was looking fwd to some cuddle time on the couch...or at least some time together in the same room...he was in the computer room doing whatever he does with his cartoons (japanese anime, adult themed cartoons) and there I was on the couch watching tv and then off to bed by my lonesome.  *sigh*

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jan K.
on 10/26/08 11:27 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hi there, you don't know me but I 'used' to post pretty consistantly in the past.  Anyway, I read that you are not varying your routine and I assume you are not varying your diet either.  Well, that could be why you are not seeing any changes.  The best way to see some changes when the scales aren't responding is to change things up.  Yourbody gets too used to your routine and settles in for the long haul.  Shake it up with some new exercising, food choices, and types of snacks.  Peeing a lot certainly does not mean weight loss, trust me, I know.  I pee small rivers all day lopng and my weight stays the same give or take 4 to 6 pounds.  I' know I am not out as long as you but I have been at this weight since about March and my 1 year was in May.  I'm where my body wants me and if I truly wanted to try and lose I would change my routine and food choices.  Just a suggestion.  Regarding being bummed, well, think of this, you could be me, single, celibate and living in a convent with no DH or grandbaby but I do have laundry!  LOL

You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Lslaven
on 10/27/08 1:04 am - Philadelphia, PA

Blanche:
Hang in there.  You will beat this stall and get the weight off.  I have faith in you.  Keep trying as hard as you are and it is bound to happen.  Good luck!!!!!
Linda

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views