Barix Pre op and Post Op Pics

EileenWalton
on 10/26/08 11:52 pm
Wow, what a difference, except for that great smile.    
Eileen

Pam Hart
on 10/27/08 2:00 am - Easton, PA
Thanks so much Eileen!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Laureen S.
on 10/27/08 12:09 am - Maple Shade, NJ
What an amazing transformation!  Hardly recognizable!

Keep successing!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Pam Hart
on 10/27/08 12:46 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Laureen!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 10/27/08 12:55 am - Boothwyn, PA

The pictures are amazing!!! You look incredible and a testament to how much effort you've put into your weight loss. Congratulations!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Pam Hart
on 10/27/08 2:00 am - Easton, PA
Thanks so much Kathy!  It's been a lot of work, as you've said, but worth every ounce of it!

Pam
Lslaven
on 10/27/08 1:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Pam:
What an amazing year for you.  You look absolutely beautiful and are quite an inspiration.  Keep rocking girl......you have succeeded and will continue successing forever. 
Linda
Pam Hart
on 10/27/08 2:01 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Linda!

And by the way - you looked HOT at that Halloween party!!  It's a good thing that big bad wolf was watching over you!

Pam
kago16
on 10/27/08 1:28 am - central pa, PA
you have done a great job pam! you look really good

370/255/150---High/current/goal

Pam Hart
on 10/27/08 1:59 am - Easton, PA
Thank You!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views