Barix Pre op and Post Op Pics

Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 1:05 am - Easton, PA
I finally got my pics scanned into the computer.  Here are my before/after photos from Barix.  The first one is done at PATs and the second one was at my year follow up this past Thursday.

Brian looked at them side by side and said "wow - it's really shocking to seem them together" and was the always supportive hubby.  Then he looked at me and said "But I liked your boobs better in the first one"  So he's still a typical man, LOL

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 1:13 am
Wow Pam!!  What a difference.  You rock the tool that's for sure!!  You should submit them to Barix for the before and after boards on the floors.

HG
Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 1:19 am - Easton, PA
They had me fill out a consent to use the photos and my "stats" of highest weight and what not...along with space to write something down under the photos...so they may be used for that....

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Jan K.
on 10/26/08 1:19 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
WOW, the only things that look the same are the eyes, nose and that great smile!

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 1:25 am - Easton, PA
Thanks Jan!

Funny you should mention the eyes - cause my mom said "wow -your eyes look so much bigger than they did before hand"  She also mentione how much "longer" everything looks - especially my arms, cause they are not "pushed out to sides"

Pam
*Jennifer Juniper*
on 10/26/08 3:27 am - Philly Girl, PA
WOW! That is all I can say!

Jennifer*

"If you see a man on top of a mountain, he did not fall there"
Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 3:34 am - Easton, PA
Awww, thanks Jen!

Pam
Mary Benford
on 10/26/08 3:28 am - Emmaus, PA
Good god Pam, you look amazing!    It sure is something to have those before/after pics from barix isn't it???  Sometimes you don't realize until you see them!

You're absolutely gorgeous, and have done such a great job.

Here's to losing our boobs!!! :)

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 3:37 am - Easton, PA
"absolutely gorgeous" will need a lot more time for me to see that - but thank you very much for the compliment. 

I love having the before and after pics from Barix.  I actually really want to put them in a side by side frame...brian thinks I'm mental...which is probably true.

I'll drink to the losing of the boobs!  My neck and back don't hurt as much.  Pre op I used to blame it on wearing my stethoscope around my neck all night.   I can wear it all night now and not have neck pain.  Probably wasn't the scope.  More like 107 pounds I guess! 

Thanks,

Pam
ncleary24
on 10/26/08 3:50 am - Broomall, PA
WOW...very encouraging from a newbie.

Actually, I REALLY like your idea of putting the pictures in a side by side frame...when I get to my "after" picture, I'm going to steal your idea.

Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views