Sometimes all ya need is...

J. M.
on 10/25/08 2:12 pm
a little retail therapy with your closest girlfriends....

I  Shopping....yes...just one of a few of my transfer addictions...
Oct08012.jpg picture by heezmine3296

FISHING ROD NOT INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE...but that black wool jacket (under that adorable Polo dress)? OH YEAH! Good find!!!

~ Jen   

DianeMarie
on 10/25/08 5:46 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!I LOVE the pink stuff.......snicker

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
jojobear98
on 10/25/08 9:50 pm - Gettysburg, PA
You are too cute!   I  shopping too! After paying bills and being responsible *UGH* I was dying to go shopping yesterday!

But..........I just went to the mall and "pretend" shopped! LOL. I am due for a good day of shopping soon! Hope you had fun and am sure you look great in your new clothes!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 12:09 am - Easton, PA
Glad you had fun! 

And hey - you probably needed most of those - as you were a little fluffier this time of year last year - so winter clothes are definately needed!

Pam

PS:  I need to go clothes shopping to as I have very little to wear - but that will have to wait a few weeks :(
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 10/26/08 9:16 am - Reading, PA
hey let me know when you do... I might be able to get you some petite sophisticate coupons for the outlet (I work there and Lane Bryant)... then ya can come to the VF outlets in Reading hehehe...

Pam Hart
on 10/26/08 10:19 am - Easton, PA
Hook me up woman!!  That would be great!!

What are VF outlets?  Sometimes I'm a little dense!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 10/26/08 11:16 pm - Reading, PA
Vanity fair outlets...  here is a store listing.... what is nice is that it is pretty much all inside... great for the winter!!

http://www.vfoutletcenter.com/StoreDirectory/OurStores/tabid /63/Default.aspx

Jan K.
on 10/26/08 1:03 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
I love to shop as well but I love to find major bargains as the main thrust of my shopping frenzy!  A new Tanger Outlet Center just opened up in Deer Park on the Island and I went last night.  Get this, I went to Eddie Bauer and got 2 skirts, one black wool long wrap (size 6 ~ I might add) and one long green khaki fitted skirt.  Guess how much?  $26.00 for both!!  The wool originally was at the outlet as a discounted $88.00 and I have no idea what the regular retail would have been. 
I LOVE shopping for bargains!  Isn't it great to go and fit into these sizes and be able to pick and choose wha you like instead of what fits you?!!
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 1:03 am
Shopping is fun these days, isn't it!!  Looks like you had LOTS of fun.

HG
Shannon O.
on 10/26/08 9:17 am - Reading, PA
ohhhh super cute stuff... looks awesome! And very jealous lol... I can't wait to go shopping like that...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views