MIA (missing in action)

Mary Benford
on 10/26/08 3:30 am - Emmaus, PA
Jan,

Good god, I've missed you woman!    Sounds like you've been keeping busy, and it also sounds like you're absolutely 100% healthy!   I'm glad to hear you're doing so well.   I haven't seen you in what feels like forever....

We have a lot of catching up to do!!!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Jan K.
on 10/26/08 11:15 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Mary, I don't think I have seen you since "shorts" this summer!  Yikes time flies.  Love your pics!  Will I see you on the 19th at Barix?
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

dit657
on 10/26/08 8:50 am - Boothwyn, PA

Hey, the 'hot' nun is back!! You've been missed on the boards, Sr Jan - sounds like you've had good reason to be AWOL, tho - can't wait to see you next Saturday - this will be my first 'official' Barix post-op meeting and I can't wait!! Glad to hear you're doing so well - see you next week.

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Jan K.
on 10/26/08 11:17 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Kathy you are too funny!  Sorry, but I won't be seeing you this weekend.  I am off to the shore with some friends for some relaxing by the water and to enjoy the chill of the fresh sea air.   am now bummed to know I will miss seeing you.  Oh well, there's always next month as Scarlet would say "fiddle lee dee"

--Mahatma Ghandi 

Laureen S.
on 10/26/08 11:36 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Jan,

So glad to see you here, I've missed you and was going to call, but I'm just sooo bad with the telephone. . .  anyway, thanks for the good wishes on my surgiversary, seems October is a big month at Barix for surgiversary's!  I have my year post-op this coming Friday and hopefully Dr. P will be happy with my results, I know I am, even though I wish I were a bit lower on the scale, however, I have recently gone shopping and am now wearing size 12s, which is pretty amazing, and when I took the tag off the winter coat I purchased at Boscov's, the one I got 75% off of, I had mistakenly purchased a medium and IT FIT!!! 

I'm sorry to hear you won't be at the first Saturday meeting, but I'm sure you'll enjoy Avalon, hmmm, think I might be a bit jealous about that one. . .  enjoy your R&R, you certainly earn it!

Hugs and hope to talk soon, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Jan K.
on 10/30/08 10:51 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hey Laureen,

Here I finally post and come back to the boards only to lose my Internet connection again.  We are  switching carriers for the phone, Internet and TV.  It has been CRAZY to say the least.

CONGRTAS and all good wishes on your surgervisary and especially with your appt. on Friday.  Give Dr. P an extra hug ffor and from me.  Can't wait to hear how great things are going for you and can't wait to hear also on the Saturday meeting.  I'm bummed about missing it but then again . . . probably will stop for a game or seven at AC and then to Avalon.

Hope to touch base with you soon!

Jan
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 

tammypa
on 10/26/08 11:37 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Hey Sister Jan,
I have been missing you.
Good to hear it is just busy work stuff that was keeping you away.
Thanks for the info on the poo and pee. I am glad to hear someone else
goes as much as  I do. 
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday,
Tammy
Jan K.
on 10/30/08 10:55 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hi Tammy,

I won't be seeing you on Saturday.  I'll be away.  Okay be sorry for me . . .  I'll be down to the shore at Avalon relaxing for the weekend with friends.  I just wrote to Laureen that I might make it to AC for a game (or seven) on the way to or from, not sure yet.  Anyway, hope to you on the 19th!

Jan
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 

Lslaven
on 10/27/08 1:15 am - Philadelphia, PA
Welcome back Sr. Jan.  You are always missed around here.  Glad all is going well with you.  Can't wait to see you real soon at one of the barix meetings.
Linda
Jan K.
on 10/30/08 10:57 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hi Linda,  Loved your pictures for the halloween party with Kim.  You guys looked great!

Hope to see you folks on the 19th since I can't get to this weekends meeting.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views