MIA (missing in action)

Jan K.
on 10/25/08 11:36 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Cheryl, thanks!  And, thanks for the info on Richard.  I just opened my mail finally.

Jan
         You must be the change you wish to see in the world.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 
                                 Celebrate Life, L'Chaim, Peace, Shalom

Shannon O.
on 10/25/08 7:22 am - Reading, PA
I had wondered what had happen to ya... glad you are back... cheer!

Jan K.
on 10/25/08 11:38 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Shannon, thank you and by the way, you look FABULOUS!   You are doing such a wonderful job at successing!  I love the new pics!
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 

keri2008
on 10/25/08 8:17 am - PA
I'm glad you're back but didn't have a chance to miss you since my newness overlapped with your absence.  I've heard a lot of wonderful things about you and your posts so I'm looking forward to experiencing that for myself. 
Jan K.
on 10/25/08 11:40 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Hi Keri, thanks for your comments.  Gee, you look sort of familiar . . .  I think I remember seeing your posts before I went AWOL.  Hope to be more 'visible' now.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 

KimZ
on 10/25/08 9:16 am - PA
Sr Jan - I havent been on as much as I used to either - but so so glad to read your post tonight.  Glad to hear you are getting back on track on a couple of things and looking forward to seeing you as a Saturday meeting.

Kim Z

Jan K.
on 10/25/08 11:43 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Thanks Kim!  It was good to see you at the OH event at the beginning of the month and I take it from your post that you are planning on going to Saturday meetings.  I won't be able to make the first one though.  Please feel sorry for me, LOL, I am going down to shore with some friends to relax and enjoy the beauty of the water and the chill in the air.
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 

(deactivated member)
on 10/25/08 12:51 pm

Welcome back!   I'm glad to see things are calming down for you a bit.

HG
Jan K.
on 10/26/08 12:43 am - Was Jenkintown, PA but now NYC, PA
Thanks Heather.  How's the virus thing going?  All cured?
                                                                                 --Mahatma Ghandi 

(deactivated member)
on 10/26/08 12:54 am
I downloaded Avast! at home and it cleaned it all up.....work may be a different story...i am pretty sure it was a PM I opened from a "deactivated member" that ate it up.  I wasn't thinking when I opened it and knew as soon as I did that it was on of those scams, so I closed it immediately...I guess opening it was all it took.  I will see on Monday what the damage was.

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views