missed meeting

KCA
on 10/24/08 10:25 pm
Hello everyone from Barix in Langhorne.  I was at the Tuesday meeting in September and you were all great!  I was so enthused and motivated when I left (and I still am)!  But, come October, I got all mixed up with the dates and missed the meeting.  I could kick myself because I was really looking forward to it.  Anyway, I am finally through all the testing and faxing all the information - I had tons to do!  And I have a date of 11/11/08 - WOW!  I am so excited. And now I am realizing that is the second Tuesday of November, so I won't make that meeting either - but for a good reason!  I am looking forward to talking with you all some more, here and at Barix!  
Pam Hart
on 10/24/08 10:37 pm - Easton, PA
Congrats on your date!  I did not make the pre op meeting - generally I do not as my work schedule is difficult to arrange and I try to make the post op ones.

I'm sure you will get visitors before or after the meeting to see how you are doing!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 10:50 pm
Congrats on your surgery date...Don't worry about missing the meeting BUT..on Nov 1st Barix is starting Saturday support group meetings they are for everyone pre-op to post ops. This is all new and is going to be really fun the meeting starts at 12 noon till 4PM. It will be one big group that then breaks down into smaller groups based on when your surgery is. If you can make it come on out to see us all.
Lslaven
on 10/27/08 1:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations on your date.  That is so exciting.  It will be here before you know it.  Don't worry about missing the meeting, everyone knows that life happens and tends to get in the way of even the best laid plans.  I wish you the best with your upcoming surgery and weight loss journey.  Can't wait to follow along with all of your upcoming wow moments.
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views