****Saturday Roll Call****

Patricia R.
on 10/24/08 2:38 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Everyone,
I am up, unable to sleep again.  Mom is in town, so I had her, my sister, sister-in-law and nephew over for Scrabble.  We had a good time visiting, and talking.  I lost big time.

It is supposed to rain most of Saturday, but I hear there is a chance that it could clear by game time.  Cross your fingers that the Phillies get to play, and that they win.

I will be working at the hospital, and then heading home for the game.  I am tired and have a ton of school work to complete, so I will be busy during the game, but will be watching none the less.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

lauraanne715
on 10/24/08 10:01 pm - Pottstown, PA

Good morning Trish and PA!!

Well I couldn't sleep anymore because of this cough...I felt like I was hacking a lung up! So instead of sleeping in I got up...ugg.

Not much on the agenda today--may run some errands with hubby and then come home and start laundry.  Then it will be vegging on the couch, maybe, we'll see some how my plans for vegging out never seem to happen!!LOL

I hope the rain does stop and the Phils can play--but we will see!!!

Hope everyone has a grreat Saturday!

Much luv!!
Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

Pam Hart
on 10/24/08 10:41 pm - Easton, PA
I'm so glad to be home!  Work last night was ridiculously tough....but that's all over and done now after staying over an hour late to finish things up.

I am running back out in a few mins to go to the post office and the bank which never happened yesterday.

Then it will be home for some more packing and making my "lists" so I know I have done everything I need to do.

I also need to call mom and do dishes and figure out something for dinner.

Have a great day!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
DianeMarie
on 10/24/08 11:40 pm - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!
Good morning everyone!

I'm still on cloud nine after being approved yesterday.  Wish I had the date but that's coming soon.  Boy am I impatient or what? snort. 

I'm off today but I will work from 3-11:30.  My old boss's son is getting married today and she asked me if I could take her shift and I told her yes.
I sure hope I remember how to close the store LOL..

After that I will come home and jump in bed for a few hours and then be back at 5AM to do my job!  Sleep is over rated anyway!

Hope you all have a great day!

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
bubble273
on 10/24/08 11:56 pm - Levittown, PA

Good Saturday morning everyone.

Well, not too much on the agenda today.  I'm about to jump in the shower to get ready to take Connor to his junior bowling league.  Then after that it's pretty much up in the air.

We have a couple coming to look at the house today with their agent.  So we'll see how that goes.

Last night I took Connor to get his Halloween costume and he wound up getting some Zombie Doctor outfit.  He was really excited.  We then picked up my nephew for a sleep over.  Connor wore his costume and scared him to death :)  Then we took a ride over to the firehouse where my husband was playing poker.  Connor wanted to show Daddy his costume too. 

I actually wound up playing with the guys and beat all their asses.  There were only 5 of us -- usuallly they have between 9 and 12.  But I didn't care.  I came away with $30!!!  Woooohoooo!!!

Well, have a great Saturday everyone.

Karen

Nicole0216
on 10/25/08 1:32 am - Lancaster, PA
I am tired. We had a get together last night with some of jasons coworkers and mine,
it was fun but I am dehydrated, retaining water from all the salty foods,  and yes i had  a ****tail which i never do. It did nothing for me so that was not worth it. SO I am feeling too old to be doing this mess.....lol

today we have a bd party for my friends 1 yo. that should be tamer lol
CherylT
on 10/25/08 4:07 am - Perkasie, PA

Good afternoon!

I am just settling in, getting home from work. My son is home from college this weekend and didn't  give me notice --- I have to have notice to save up money to feed him...lol. Got up at 5 and made 12 pieces of french toast for him, did my step and sweat video, and got to work by 7:30. Soooooo glad to be home. What a nuthouse that place is.

I need to do laundry, dishes, etc. and hopefully get some studying done. Right now I'm just staring.....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views