New Pics!!

lauraanne715
on 10/24/08 10:02 am, edited 10/24/08 10:02 am - Pottstown, PA
Hello! I just added some new pics to my profile and updated my blog...since I am sick and can't really do much talking!!! LOL Let me know what you think...is there a difference to be seen yet in the pics???

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

CherylT
on 10/25/08 4:21 am - Perkasie, PA
In my best Billy Crystal voice:

You LOOOK mAAAAHVELOUS!!

jojobear98
on 10/25/08 10:19 pm - Gettysburg, PA
I think you look great! I was looking at your older pics too and noticed your comments about always wearing black! I can relate!

Only I still do it all the freaking time. I have some crazy thought that I need to still wear black to look thinner. Even though I lost over 100 lbs. Ha Ha.

I can definately see the differnce in the pics and I think you are looking wonderful and hot!

When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila & salt and give me a call!

GD_007
on 10/24/08 11:31 am - Drexel Hill, PA
If Paris Hilton was on this board she'd say "You're hot".  I think you're pics are looking great!  Keep it up.
-GD
lauraanne715
on 10/24/08 11:36 am - Pottstown, PA
Awww thank you!! You are sweet!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost

Pam Hart
on 10/24/08 11:37 am - Easton, PA
Well your new avatar is definately hot!  Feel better soon!  I will be looking at your pics in the am!  I can't wait to see them - but gotta get in the shower before work!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 10/25/08 6:34 am - Pottstown, PA
Aww thank you!!!

Laura

shoutjoy
on 10/25/08 9:42 am - Culpeper, VA
I did too!  Can anyone see them?

Paula
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/25/08 4:02 pm - PA
Great pics Laura! You can definitely see a difference! Hope you feel better soon :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Lslaven
on 10/27/08 1:20 am - Philadelphia, PA
Your pics are awesome Laura.  You are melting away and doing such a wonderful job.  Keep successing girl!!!!!!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views