Tomorrow, Sat. Oct. 25th if my DS Surgery Day

Mary Ellen Wagner
on 10/24/08 2:32 am - Millmont, PA
 I wanted to update everyone that tomorrow, Oct. 25th is my DS Surgery Day. I have to be at Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA. at 9:30am and my surgery is scheduled for 10:45am with Dr. Anthony Udekwu, MD. Please support me and think good thoughts and send up Prayers for me through this surgery and my recovery afterward. I look forward to joining you all on the losers bench. I expect to come home around Tues. Oct. 28th if everything goes well. MajorMom-Gina is my Angel and we will try to update her after my surgery so she can update and post here so you all know how I am doing. Thank you all for your support, prayers and kind thoughts. God Bless You All and Best Wishes To You All as Well.

Mary Ellen

Fuller Brush/Stanley Home Dealer www.fullerdirect.com/0836699 

Trust in the Lord for All ThingsHe Will Provide

dit657
on 10/24/08 4:11 am - Boothwyn, PA
Mary Ellen, of course we all support you and are sending good thoughts and prayers your way!! It sounds like you're prepared for the big day and I'm sure it will all go according to plan, and you'll be home in no time recuperating.

Wishing you all the best - Hugs, Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 10/24/08 4:11 am - Philadelphia, PA
Mary Ellan,
Well wishes for your surgery tomorrow and we wlelcome you to the losers bench
Tammy 
jackie j
on 10/24/08 6:42 am - Glenmoore, PA
Good Luck Mary Ellen!!!   Welcome to the Losing Side!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

New_Beginnings_36
on 10/24/08 9:31 am - PA
Congrats Mary Ellen! Wishing you all the best! You will do great!! Keep us posted :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Mary Ellen Wagner
on 10/24/08 12:34 pm - Millmont, PA
Thank you all for your kind words, support and Prayers. I appreciate them all very very much. MajorMom is my Angel and I will try to contact her after my surgery so she can update you all here. I am looking forward to joining you all on the losers bench. Make room for me. Best wishes and God Bless You All.

Mary Ellen

Fuller Brush/Stanley Home Dealer www.fullerdirect.com/0836699 

Trust in the Lord for All ThingsHe Will Provide

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 12:33 pm
Congratulations!!  Best wishes for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery!  Let us know how you are doing.

HG
Shan08
on 10/25/08 3:52 am - the Skook, PA

You'll do great :)

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views