!!!APPROVED!!!

Pam Hart
on 10/24/08 11:47 am - Easton, PA
Diane,

Ah, we all remember the approval day!  Awesome for you!  You have worked so dilligently and through so much already - you will embrace this new life and be part of the successing family in no time!  Whoo hoo!!

Congrats - what a way to start off your weekend!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
deebatt
on 10/24/08 9:54 am - Imperial (Pittsburgh), PA
That is wonderful news...I am so happy for you .   I can only imagine how you must be feeling.,..that is awesome!!!!!!  doing happy dance for you

~ Denise
~ Denise 

Patricia R.
on 10/24/08 2:04 pm - Perry, MI
Diane,
I am so happy for you.  I have been rooting for you since you started your journey with us.  I remember the day I got approval, and it was the best. 

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

Shan08
on 10/25/08 4:05 am - the Skook, PA

"If you want something bad enough, you'll find it.
If you don't, you'll find excuses."
CherylT
on 10/25/08 4:27 am - Perkasie, PA
CONGRATS!!

MsDeniseinPA
on 10/26/08 6:56 am - PA
congrats on your approval!
Lslaven
on 10/27/08 1:23 am - Philadelphia, PA
Diane:
I am so happy for you.  All your hard work has paid off and you are about to begin a whole new phase of your life.  You are prepared and ready.  I can't wait to hear when you get your date.  Good luck!!!!
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views