!!!APPROVED!!!

DianeMarie
on 10/24/08 5:43 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!

OMG!  I"ve been approved!!!!!!  I just got the call.  I'm still in shock.  Maybe a little scared too.  She told me that someone will contact me next week with the details.   She does her surgery's on Tuesdays & Wednesdays.  They are working on the November schedule.   Hopefully I wont have to wait long.

Diane

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 5:53 am
CONGRATS!
Shannon O.
on 10/24/08 6:05 am - Reading, PA
cheer girl!! I am so happy for you... esp after everything you have gone through... WHOOP... what a great Thanksgiving/Christmas gift to get hehehe!

FlourPower
on 10/24/08 6:09 am - PA
  wonderful news   When I got my call I actually thought they were mistaken and accidentally called the wrong person...LOL!!  Let us know when you get your date!!

Chrissy

[

dit657
on 10/24/08 6:19 am - Boothwyn, PA
FANTASTIC NEWS DIANE!!! I knew it would happen for you!! I was like that when I got the call, too - I thought I was going to jump right out of my skin! Keep us posted on the big day!!

HAPPY WEEKEND!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Lesley G.
on 10/24/08 6:21 am - Allegan, MI
Diane,

Congratulations!!!  Isn't that the best feeling?  I will never forget how happy I was the day I got my approval.  What a great start to the weekend!  You have worked very hard, and it's great to see your hard work paying off. 

Best wishes,
Lesley
lauraanne715
on 10/24/08 6:56 am - Pottstown, PA
OMG!!I am so happy for you!!!! YAY!!!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

keri2008
on 10/24/08 8:39 am - PA
YAY Diane!  I am so thrilled for you.  I cried when I got my call.  They had denied to pay Barix originally.  They'd pay Dr. Boe but not the clinic so I had to cancel my surgery.  They offered to have me go somewhere else.  I declined because I knew I wanted Dr. Boe to do the surgery at Barix.  The nurse on my case pushed and got a waiver for me to have it at Barix.  I cried when she called!  You're on your way now!!!   I'm so happy for you~!
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/24/08 9:24 am - PA
Diane - Congrats!!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
DianeMarie
on 10/24/08 9:39 am - Delmont, PA
Smileycons!
Thanks everyone!  I'm doing the happy dance here.  I'll be doing something and all the sudden realise.... I WAS APPROVED..  This is happening!  I'm sure my family is getting tired of me saying....... I'm approved.   This has been such an interesting process.  It reminds me of being pregnant again.  LOL.  Waiting for my so called due date.  snicker

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views