Workout Weekend!

CherylT
on 10/23/08 10:04 pm - Perkasie, PA
Hey Everyone,

Let's make a vow to do at least one hour to one hour and 30 minutes of exercise EACH day of this weekend. That's today, Saturday, and Sunday.

Who's with me?

Let's move our butts!!

Dennis Belk
on 10/23/08 10:09 pm, edited 10/23/08 10:09 pm - Philadelphia, PA
I'm with you Cheryl!
Let's SWEAT!

Dennis
Pam Hart
on 10/23/08 10:16 pm - Easton, PA
I'll go in with you for Sat and Sun and will "make up" today on Monday - but today is not possible - it's been 28 hours awake with the exception of an hour nap.  After the boards, I'm gonna go to bed!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
dit657
on 10/23/08 10:43 pm - Boothwyn, PA
I'll commit to Saturday and Sunday, but today may not happen. I have to get some grocery shopping done tonight or there will be a mutiny at my house!! Does grocery shopping for one hour count???

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
lauraanne715
on 10/23/08 11:23 pm - Pottstown, PA
If I start to feel human again I will definitely join in the work out but right now..ugg...But I think it is a great idea!!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

SPatel4
on 10/24/08 12:50 am - Levittown, PA

Cheryl,
I am with you. I have worked out for 2 hours today and will do so this weekend! Thanks for this post I really needed a kick in the butt to get me going again.

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

CherylT
on 10/25/08 4:30 am - Perkasie, PA
Woohoo!!

Yesterday, I got in an hour an a half, today I got in 35 min. so far, cause I had to do it at 6am....I don't like taking two showers.....it's raining so maybe I'll hit the treadmill.

Pam Hart
on 10/25/08 8:55 am - Easton, PA
Instead of going to the post office by car, I walked there - briskly - and back.  I don't know how far it is - but I was walking up a sweat for an hour total.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Gail M.
on 10/25/08 2:38 pm - Scranton, PA
I just joined the Y so I've been waking up and getting my butt there for 6 am.  What a great way to get motivated for the work day!!!

Anyway today I walked all around West Chester U with my daughters for open house.  Then I came home and went to the Y and did 30 min of elliptical and then free weights.  For my reward I did 15 min in the Jacuzzi.  Then I went to JC Penney's and bought some exercise clothes and some turtlenecks for the winter.

Sunday is Pilates at 10:15 - 11.  Then I'm going to cook a early Sunday dinner!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views