Kellogs Special K20 protein water

CHRISPOTTER
on 10/24/08 4:13 am
Has anybody used this?  Is it OK to use?  I just had my surgery on Monday. Please advise.
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 4:33 am

I looked at it once but don't hold me to it ...I think the sugar level maybe too high in it after surgery...If you want to try and add flavor to your water try Designer Whey they have flavor packets that add 10 grams of protein toa bottle of water.
Matter of fact they are on sale starting Sunday at Rite Aid buy one get one free!

tammypa
on 10/24/08 4:50 am - Philadelphia, PA
I think they are alot of money and not much protein.
Beth gave u good advice buying the designer whey. 
It is cheaper and you will get more protein.
You can make up protein drinks and pour them back into
the water bottle to carry with you. I use Nectar - but there
are alot of different brands out there - just make sure you
buy no sugar added.
 Good Luck,
Tammy
Shannon O.
on 10/24/08 5:36 am - Reading, PA
I tried this... and OMG it sucks... it tastes horrible!!! South Beach Diet as a pack that you can add to water that is 3g of protien and 5 grams of fiber... or is it the other way around... I can't remember... anyways... it still isn't very much... but makes a nice filler to help get in protein by drinking water... strawberry banana is a awesome flavor...

FlourPower
on 10/24/08 6:12 am - PA
Nut much bang for the buck if you ask me.  I'd find something else.  Shannon said about the SB Drinks.  I haven't tried those yet but I'll have to look for them. 

My NUT gave me some packs of concentrated flavored waters that I needed to add water to.  They were good.  Ask your Dr. if he has anything like that.

Chrissy

[

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views