Splenda mist... and a dirty mind lol

Shannon O.
on 10/23/08 12:02 pm - Reading, PA

Ok, I think I have a really dirty mind and didn't know it... Splenda just emailed me about Splenda Mist... and in it was talking about all the things you could mist... and then thought since we can't have all those dirty fun adult things you could always mist someone for a little extra sweetness lol...  then look at what one of the misters looks like lol...

http://www.splendidlife.com/category/id/100761.do?cid=eml:mo :102308

SPLENDA® MIST™ No Calorie Sweetener - Ana

Off to watch my DVR copy of Ugly Betty...

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 10:02 pm
LOL I think I will risk the spray on whipped cream!! 
GD_007
on 10/24/08 11:52 am - Drexel Hill, PA
WHAT?!?! We can't have Whipped Cream.....first Rice/Su****hen Ketchup...now Whipped Cream.  OMG, what have I done
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 12:12 pm
LOL  Actually, I doubt there is much sugar in whipped cream...and dont they have a lite version of it anyway? 
GD_007
on 10/24/08 12:13 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
AWE THANK JESUS!! 
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 12:19 pm
adding the hot fudge and cherry on "top" might push you over the edge...but at least you'd go out with a bang
Pam Hart
on 10/24/08 12:22 pm - Easton, PA
I think it is smuckers....they have a sf line of ice cream toppings including sf chocolate, sf caramel, and sf berry sauce.

Cool Whip makes a "free" version which is low in fat and sugar.

I haven't seen any sf marachino cherries out there....but I'm sure we could come up with something!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 12:26 pm
I am pretty sure I have seen the sugar free marichino cherries....I never tried them though because nothing could ever be as good and the regular ones...i love marichino cherries!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views