The good, the bad and the ugly..PART 2

dit657
on 10/23/08 9:41 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Heather, don't knock your creative side - at least you had the guts to get out there and try something new, and I give you all the credit in the world for that. And the pieces are cute! They look sort of south-westy or like some ancient indian pottery - I think its awesome!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 10/23/08 10:07 pm - Perkasie, PA
They are very pretty.

I admire you....I quit ceramics class one year, midway through making an enormous PEZ out of clay....lol.

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 10:08 pm
clay pez
Pam Hart
on 10/23/08 10:21 pm - Easton, PA
I agree -they are awesome!  And Kathy is right - they do have a south western type of feel to them.  Brian and I would also sport an "HG original" in our house!!

Keep up the good work!!

And lemme tell you there is a whole bunch of stuff much "uglier" than that which have made it into the museum of "modern art" which, I'm sorry, is mostly a bunch of ridiculous stuff.

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
lauraanne715
on 10/23/08 10:52 pm - Pottstown, PA
I think they are gorgeous and would proudly display a HG original piece of pottery in my home!!! You should be proud of yourself!!

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

EileenWalton
on 10/24/08 12:09 am
Boy, we really are our own worst critics.....I think they are beautiful!  And I love the colors, too.
Eileen

jdruski
on 10/24/08 1:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Heather,

They really are nice.  You should be so proud at all the adventures that you are taking a part in.

Thanks for the information yesterday. 

Jeanne

PS:  Are your creations going to be Christmas presents this year?
(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 12:08 pm
I am planning on them being Christmas presents.  I have made a few plates tthat I think are going to turn out pretty good. 
jackie j
on 10/24/08 7:28 am - Glenmoore, PA
Au contraire!   I think that one on the bottom right is a beautiful example of an earthen clay bedpan.  Perhaps Pam can use it in the ER at LVH!   Here's some to aspire to in your next class....http://www.clarkmade.com/flush.html  for ****z and Giggles

You do, of course, know I'm teasing.    I notice that tickerz movin down...way to go girlfriend!

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

(deactivated member)
on 10/24/08 7:39 am
LOL its actually supposed to be  spoon rest LOL.....OMG...I love the urinals.....the one time I wish I could pee standing up.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views