The good, the bad and the ugly..PART 2

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 10:46 am
The good.....I ventured out of my safe zone and starting taking up some new hobbies....pottery and karate.

The bad....I have confirmed that I have NO artistic ability  

Now for the ugly part..........The instructor insists we will improve, but I am not so sure LOL

Dennis Belk
on 10/23/08 11:06 am - Philadelphia, PA
Aww HG, they're very attractive.
They even have beauty marks, but really they are nice and the colors are so... colorful.
Love em.
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 11:40 am
Yeah...the colors weren't what I was expecting them to be...the "wine" ended up pink and the dark green ended up teal.....oh well....maybe next time I will get better colors.
Nicole0216
on 10/23/08 11:26 am - Lancaster, PA
I would be proud to have one of your creations on my coffee table lol

I am infinately proud of you
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 11:42 am
I think I will give you one then LOL  It will make for a good conversation piece....
Shannon O.
on 10/23/08 11:53 am - Reading, PA
Hey I minored in fine art... and none of my wheel pottery pieces ever came out right... I have tiny hands with wacky wrists lol... but color wise... the more you apply the color and let it build up the richer the colors... but you also have to be careful that too much glaze and it will pool and then look like space crators because they explode in the kiln hehehehe...

Mary Benford
on 10/23/08 7:14 pm - Emmaus, PA
 I also think they're awesome, and would be proud to sport an HG original in our house!

I think you did a great job!

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 9:47 pm
lol an HG original!!  I am actually hoping the plates I made turn out decent.  We will see!
Liz R.
on 10/23/08 8:45 pm - Easton, PA
I think that they are beautiful! Keep up the great work! SOon we'll be seeing the HG collection at "fine stores everywhere!"

Liz
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 8:45 pm - Poconos, PA
They're perfect just the way they are. Some of the worlds greatest discoveries happened by accident and were considered to be a "mistake". Post it notes, velcro, potato chips, wheaties cereal, popsicles, (man o' man, I'm getting hungry), play doh, and my personal favorite - the microwave...all "mistakes".

I wish I had the guts to step outside my safe zone like you did and I think they're great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views