um.. I'm here again.

BlancheJackson
on 10/23/08 6:08 am - Butler, PA
Not sure what happened to my post from this morning.. I swear.. I really did post!!!

BUt, since I'm not seeing it now..I'm now down another .8 lbs.  I pigged out yesterday, but mostly proteins.. so I guess not too bad!  I know I'm losing lots of water.. but hey, it looks good on the scale.  We have tons of M&M's in the house at all times, which is usually my munch (you wouldn't believe how many my DH eats and he has had the surgery too!!!)  I haven't touched them in 3 days!! 
Why is it that he can eat just about anything he wants, and has trouble maintaining his weight!!  Meaning.. he struggles to not lose any more!!!!  And he had less intestine bypassed than I did!!!  ugh.. I hate men!  LOL   (no offense, guys!)

Blanche Jackson    352/314/258.6/180  

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 8:05 am
Good for you for not touching the M&M's!!  Yes, it does suck that he can eat whatever he wants!!  Congrats on the .8 pound!!  Keep up the great work.

HG
Nicole0216
on 10/23/08 9:08 am - Lancaster, PA
woo hoo you are back and you are being consistent with posts.
Shannon O.
on 10/23/08 11:55 am - Reading, PA
I would get rid of the M&Ms hehehe... and yes men suck... When I was on WW, Jeremy lost 15 pounds... and I gained 30... what the heck was up with that... I counted every freakin point... he didn't even need to lose weight... blah!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views