Out of Control Eating.

CherylT
on 10/23/08 5:29 am, edited 10/23/08 5:32 am - Perkasie, PA
I just ate a pop tart, a sugar free jello pudding cup, 2 nature valley granola bars, and an activia light in five minutes.

I'd already had 917 calories today, and I came home from class feeling ravenous.

*sigh*

I hate this, feeling hungry.

dit657
on 10/23/08 5:34 am - Boothwyn, PA
I'm telling you it has to be this cold weather - our bodies are so used to being hot and sweaty and can't tolerate this cold so we think we need to re-insulate or something!!  I just had a sf pudding and banana and am feeling quite satisfied, but I'm dying to dig into a bag of pitz chips for something salty/crunchy.

I hope you don't dump on the pop tart - that would kill me, along with those granola bars!!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
CherylT
on 10/23/08 5:38 am - Perkasie, PA
nope, not feeling sick, which is worse. And I am not sweating as much as I used to when I do my workout because it's so damn cold.

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 5:50 am - Eastern, PA
That doesn't sound like you were eating because you were physically hungry though.

That sounds like feeding a sweet tooth.

That kind of eating will do nothing but bad things to and for you.

I know you know that but it bears repeating.

If you're going to eat like that, get that **** out of the house.
CherylT
on 10/23/08 6:09 am - Perkasie, PA
Yesterday after class, I went to the store looking for a shoo-fly pie. The olny reason I didn't eat one was because there WAS no shoo-fly pie.

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 6:13 am - Eastern, PA
Let me be the first to assure you that it is very easy to start regaining weight, surgery or no.

Do you eat fruit?

That a healthier way to feed a sweet tooth.
CherylT
on 10/23/08 6:16 am - Perkasie, PA
I know.

This has got to be emotional eating....stressful eating.

bubble273
on 10/23/08 7:22 am - Levittown, PA
Cheryl,

I can't even believe you were able to eat that much in 5 minutes.  Nothing got stuck???  I would have paid dearly for that and I'm further out than you.

Be careful.  And look at what's going on around you that you could have just gone for those bad choices and ate so much in such a little amount of time.

Take care.

Karen

J. M.
on 10/23/08 7:58 am
<---------- Emotional eater. Gaining weight by the minute.

It's brutal. You are not alone.

~ Jen   

mcnotk
on 10/23/08 9:57 am
I find when I feel like I could eat anything if I choose a denser (sp?) protein it fills me and I cannot eat as much.   Try eating some chicken or tuna.. maybe even some cheese...  and then treat yourself to pudding or activia..  just a suggestion
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views