Crustless Pumpkin Pie

Shannon O.
on 10/23/08 4:34 am - Reading, PA
I just got this in an email from a friend that is doing WW. I hate pumpkin but I know some of you are looking for healthy replacements for the holidays... enjoy!

Crustless Pumpkin Pie
4 servings - 1 point each

1 15 ounce can of pumpkin
½ cup egg beaters
1 ½ cups skim milk
¾ cup Splenda
½ tsp salt (optional)
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice

Beat all ingredients until smooth
Spray pan with nonstick spray
Bake at 400 for 15 minutes
Lower heat to 375 and bake for 45 minutes ****il knife inserted in center comes out clean
Serve with dollop of Cool Whip

Laureen S.
on 10/23/08 4:54 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Thanks for thinking of us and sharing the pumpkin pie recipe Shannon, think I'll try making this recipe over the weekend. . .  and the spread sounds good too!

Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Shannon O.
on 10/23/08 5:09 am - Reading, PA
if you try this please tell me how it comes out...

Lucy B.
on 10/23/08 9:38 am - Glenmoore, PA
Hi Shannon,
Do you have the nutritional info on this receipe?  I love pumpkin pie and this sounds wounderful!!  I better know the nutritional info before I make it and get in trouble! Thanks, Lucy B.

Shannon O.
on 10/23/08 11:50 am - Reading, PA
nope I don't have the nut info on it... how i got it in the email is how I posted it... sorry... but I would think pie wise cut into 8 pieces and count it as a carb serving because of the pie filling.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views