I survived!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lauraanne715
on 10/23/08 4:26 am - Pottstown, PA
Hello Everyone!!

Well a huge thank you to everyone who let me b*tch and moan this week while my in laws were here!! They left this morning.   I made it but barely..now I have a severe upper respitory infection ...no voice...and am seriously aching but before I lay down I just wanted to post and say I made it through without using food as my stress relief!!!

All your encouragement and sharing really did help me out when it felt like it was never going to end!! Now I am going to go take my meds and lay down for a bit!!! I love you all!!!

Laura

Laura
"Two roads diverged in a wood..and I took the one less travelled by and that has made all the difference." -Robert Frost
Over 176+ lbs lost since surgery!! :-)
See my profile for my OH Blog!!

dit657
on 10/23/08 4:27 am - Boothwyn, PA
Glad to hear the out-laws are gone - I know it was a very stressful week for you. Now get some much deserved and needed rest...and feel better soon!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Shannon O.
on 10/23/08 4:27 am - Reading, PA
Cheer on you making it through the week... but completely sucks that you got sick... I started to get an upper respitory infection but was able to cut it off before it got bad...

Hang in there!

Laureen S.
on 10/23/08 4:52 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Awww poor sweetie, hope you get some much needed rest and hope hubby pampers you for dealing with his folks all week! 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

keri2008
on 10/23/08 7:12 am - PA
YAY YOU!  BOOOOOOO sickness!  Get lots of rest.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views