Hello PA Friends!!

kat19136
on 10/23/08 12:59 am - Philadelphia, PA
Well time is ticking down for me, six more days and it's finally my big day!!

I am so excited and a little nervous at the same time.  I start my liquid diet tomorrow.  Not looking foward to that, but gotta do it!! If I can quit smoking, I can do this!! Right?!!  Lisa/Leopardgirl will be my angel, and I will hopefully keep her posted so she can update you all.  Thank you all for your support and I will try to cross post more often from the DS board.  You Pa'ers were my first support people here, so I want to thank you and keep you all posted.  Keep me in your prayers next Wenesday!!

~Kat~     ~hw-305~cw-130~gw-140   my DS!!  www.dsfacts.com

dit657
on 10/23/08 2:48 am - Boothwyn, PA
You're going to just great on the liquid diet and the surgery, Kat!  I had to do 10 days of liquid diet for my surgery - the first few were the roughest but then it got easier, and the surgeon said it was great because my liver was nice and small and easy to work around, and I lost 17 lbs to boot!! So keep those thoughts in mind when you're forcing that sugar free jello and stuff down. I know its not easy but it is definitely worth it.

And hey, maybe in six more days not only will you be heading into surgery but we'll be celebrating big with a world series championship!  GO PHILS!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 8:11 am
Yay, Kat!!!  6 more days until the journey of your life.  Keep us posted!

HG
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views