I hate days like this

Nicole0216
on 10/23/08 2:06 am - Lancaster, PA
YESTERDAY WAS THE DAY FROM HELL FOR ME.  I DONT EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT HOW MUCH I ATE. SOMEDAYS I GET THAT WAY. I CANT NARROW IT DOWN. IT COULD BE
THE WEATHER OR BEING TIRED NOT SURE.
SORRY FOR THE CAPS.
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 3:14 am
I'm glad I a not the only one this happens too.  Sometimes it's PMS, but sometimes it's just what it is.  I have come to accept that it will happen from time to time and I don't beat meself up over it....I just go with the flow...give my body what it's telling me it wants and exercize my ass off LOL  I do try to stuff my pie hole with the healthy things and keep things like sf popsicles at work.

hg
Sweetkatie
on 10/23/08 3:58 am - Philadelphia, PA
I am SO having one of those days too Liz.... I know my issue is PMS, I simply feel like I can't get enough when I'm PMS.... and crazy as it sounds sometimes water makes me more hungry than I was before!  Even though I know what's causing it, it's still driving me crazy!!  I know how you're feeling!!
5 years post-op (September 19th 2005)

Back on track... and enjoying the ride
Shannon O.
on 10/23/08 4:25 am - Reading, PA
I was like that last night... I was freezing and I kept wanting to eat something... so I drink some sugar free hot chocolate then ate some roasted pork from the other night... still felt like I had to free something... drank some more hot chocolate etc... and I felt like I was freezing the whole time...

Pam Hart
on 10/23/08 12:12 pm - Easton, PA
Is it that time of the month for you?  I didn't read all the responses - so if I'm being repetitve I'm sorry!

That time of the month - generally the two days before - I am simply ravenous.  NOT head hunger where I want chocolate or chips or what not (although that does come into play sometimes) but real physical hunger.  Then again - the first two days of my friend I am so nauscious I don't eat hardly anything - so in my warped mind - my body is trying to "stock up" from when I don't eat.  Probably ridiculous thinking - but how my warped mind feels.

I do hope you have a better day tomorrow!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/23/08 8:30 pm - Easton, PA
nope... just ended sunday so  I am not getting it, not mid cycle, not coming! lol Dunno whta it could be. Hopefully today is a better day!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views