get your exercise groove on ...

rita61677
on 10/23/08 1:08 am - Philadelphia, PA
I didn't see the exercise post today so I figured Id get it started. I did 2 miles on the treadmill today and upper body work out today - i thought my arms were going to fall off today. Keep moving today to stay warm. its cold out!!!
CherylT
on 10/23/08 2:00 am - Perkasie, PA
I did my Sweatin' 3 dvd.

(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 3:49 am - Eastern, PA
I am feeling lazy today, so there will be no gym at all for me today, or tomorrow, because I have off work.

I'm not perfect, don't expect myself to be, and allow myself a "vacation" from time to time.

Of course Monday I will be feeling bloated and hating myself, but such is life.
dit657
on 10/23/08 5:30 am - Boothwyn, PA
Oh thank god you're a normal human being! I was beginning to think of you as some kind of exercise 'god' who gave us all something to aspire to - and not that you're not a huge inspiration, but its good to know you're human and take time off occasionally, too.

I don't know if its me coming off vacation, the sudden change in the weather or what, but I have had no motivation this week to get my butt moving - yet on vacation I hit the gym on the cruise ship 3 times to work out and the days I didn't we walked a ton and I took the steps whenever possible - oh, and I swam a lot - but boy, this week I feel like a slug...tonight I will ride my bike, tho - have to get back on that horse.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views