Cruise Pictures (Again)

dit657
on 10/22/08 10:17 pm - Boothwyn, PA
OK, since most of you couldn't see my cruise pic that I posted yesterday I did add 2 to my profile and you can see them there. I just wish I were more comfortable getting my picture taken - now I think I look like an old fat woman, not just a fattie. My hair is finally coming back in but taking its good old time, and I need some color in it - the blonde really seems to wash me out. but anyway, hope you like the pics...Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Liz R.
on 10/22/08 10:41 pm - Easton, PA
You look wonderful!! Keep up the great work! I sure could go for some Bermuda about now!

Liz
CherylT
on 10/22/08 10:52 pm - Perkasie, PA
You look radiant, gorgeous! :)

Laureen S.
on 10/22/08 10:58 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Kathy,

You look fabulous and you are not looking old, you are radiant and glowing and I'm jealous, wish I could escape on a cruise ship

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

keri2008
on 10/22/08 11:01 pm - PA
You look wonderful and happy and relaxed!  I'm totally envious!
New_Beginnings_36
on 10/22/08 11:19 pm - PA
Kathy - You look fantastic! Love the pics! Looks like you had a wonderful vacation :)

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
leopardgirl
on 10/23/08 12:25 am - Oreland, PA
Not that I know you well, but I think you look fantastic!  Did you take the NCL cruise out of Philly?  I just went on that cruise, and had a blast!  The food was really good, and I loved that you could get protein-rich items any time you wanted!  LOL

I'll dream about hitting up the "Chocoholics Buffet" forever though.  Those desserts were great, even though I didn't eat much of any one thing...LOL

I can't wait to go back to Bermuda again.  It was beautiful, warm, and relaxing.  Hope you had a wonderful time also!

Lisa                 "Well-behaved women rarely make history...."
HW 341/SW 324/CW 159/GW 159   182 pounds gone!  GOAL!!

dit657
on 10/23/08 12:33 am - Boothwyn, PA
Thanks!! We cruised out of New York City on the Dawn - this is our second time on that ship and we love it. We've been to 2 of the chocolate buffets - more to see them than anything, but one nice thing on this cruise was that every restaurant and buffet did offer some type of sugar free dessert, and the day after the chocoholic buffet they had sugar free brownies available! They were a tad dry, but I had a cup of milk to help it go down - it was small, but a nice treat.

Bermuda is so beautiful and relaxing...we had a fantastic time!

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 1:32 am
Kathy you look awesome and so relaxed!
Laura D.
on 10/23/08 2:50 am - Pottstown, PA
You look beautiful.....what fun you must have had....especially without the extra weight holding you down.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views