3 month post op pictures

dit657
on 10/22/08 10:12 pm - Boothwyn, PA
You look amazing!!! And no more hiding behind the kids!! Congratulations on a fantastic three months - you're doing awesome!! 

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 10/22/08 11:21 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Tracy,
You look amazing!
Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 10/23/08 12:37 am
You are looking awesome!
Laureen S.
on 10/23/08 12:53 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Woo hoo Tracy!    Looking mighty svelte there in 3 months time, hope you're seeing the transformation happening before your eyes!

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

tanya72100
on 10/23/08 3:56 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA

I love having hot friends!! I am so very proud of you Tracy!!! I cannot wait to see you again this weekend!! We need to def make plans for a girls night and go out and dance!!! Miss you!!

tracyb330
on 10/23/08 9:11 am - Temple, PA
LOL, you are too funny. We need a girls night out but I am trying to hold out until I can drink (just a glass of wine) I look forward to seeing you Saturday too. It will be fun to catch up because it seems that the phone thing is not working out well lately. These kids are driving me nuts.....

5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
Melanie B.
on 10/23/08 6:01 am - Doylestown, PA
you look mahvelous! I hope to be at 70lbs 3 month out....(not gonna happen)

I take my 2 month post ops on Saturday - the side by sides are so much fun to do!

tracyb330
on 10/23/08 9:13 am - Temple, PA
I can't wait to see your pictures. I am stupid because it took me forever just to do that and they still didn't look good. I can't wait until my daughter comes home from the Army. She knows how to do all that. my 6 month pictures should look great. Take care and hope to see you soon.

Tracy
5'9 and a size 6...I love my tool.
courtzi
on 10/23/08 9:52 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
Nike outlet here we come
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA