***Thursday Roll Call***

Patricia R.
on 10/22/08 2:09 pm - Perry, MI
Good Morning Phillies Fans, and friends.

The Phillies game just ended, and I am still up.  Thought I would start the Roll Call.  Awesome game.  Hope you had the chance to see it.

Thursday has me dragging my sorry butt to work.  After work, I have a B12 shot at the doc's.  I am going to have him chck my lungs, as my cough is still preetty bad.  After that, I have my group therapy.  Then, the Phillies game.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Hugs,
Trish
Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

(deactivated member)
on 10/22/08 2:12 pm

Happy Thursday!  I have my upper GI scheduled for 8:30 at Phoenixville Hospital.  After that, I will go into work...hopefully not too late.  After work, I plan on going to the gym and then to bed.  Nothing too exciting.

YAY PHILLIES!!!!!

Pam Hart
on 10/22/08 6:43 pm - Easton, PA
And here I thought there would be no way roll call had been started at this ungodly hour of 4:30am.  What was I thinking?  There's always somebody awake and posting on this board!

Glad to hear about the Philly's.  Although my family is a mets family - so my father has informed me I'm not allowed to route for the Philly's because...well....just because.  *shhh* we won't tell him.

I am up an hour earlier than I needed to be.  I went to bed around 8p (party animal, I know) so I guess 4:30 is reasonable.....but I will be paying for it later.

My schedule:
7am:  Stop at my current work to pick up lab tests for Dr. P
8:45am post op appointment w/ Dr. P
12:45 Physical in Bethlehem for LVH
In between this and next appointment:  Finger Printing in Allentown for LVH
3:00pm:  Pre Employment something or other w/ HR in Allentown

I also at some point need to stop by the new place.  I need to drop off a check and also want to see how they are coming along with it.

Then it will be home - I'm hoping to be home by 6p.  I will be trying desperately to sleep at that point as I have work from 11p-7a...and if I don't get a nap in - well I will be one tired grumpy nurse by the end of my shift.  Not to mention it's just not safe for me to be awake that long and be figuring out complicated math for medications.  I don't mind when I'm just at home - but work I have to be very careful with!

Have a good day all!

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Liz R.
on 10/22/08 8:43 pm - Easton, PA
Good Morning All! Yay @ the Phillies win - I don'****ch baseball but still great to see them winning!

Pam - Best of luck today sweetie! Can't wait to hear all about it later/tomorrow!

Trish - Good luck with the cough

Heather - Good luck with the upper GI! Hope all turns out well.

I am at work the I get to go STRAIGHT home for the first time in forever! I never got to the laundry or dishwasher last night so they are on the plans for tonight. Then I hope to get to bed early - I didn't sleep well last night and am paying for it this morning. I too was up at 4:30 - but well that's everyday - yuck. I am out the door just about 5 to make it to work around 6.

Happy Thursday all!

Liz
CherylT
on 10/22/08 9:59 pm, edited 10/22/08 10:00 pm - Perkasie, PA
Yay, they won! That's awesome. I went to bed at 7:58 last night, part exhaustion and part depression, so I had no clue.  I do feel better after I've slept.

Today I have to so some shopping, stop at my mom's and head to class. Then pick up the kids and go to work after dinner and walking the dog.

I need a good book, I need to knit something....ok I need to learn how to knit first....lol...

Love and hugs.

Cheryl

dit657
on 10/22/08 10:14 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Man, I'm one boring chick compared to the rest of you guys!!! But I was doing the happy dance for the Phillies win this morning, too - no way could I stay up and watch the whole game, tho - even hubby came to bed before it was over and he's a die-hard fan.

Not much on my agenda today - I'm at work - going to be a quiet one - so far only 3 of us in. Expect 2 or 3 more and that's it.

GO PHILLIES!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Laureen S.
on 10/22/08 11:16 pm - Maple Shade, NJ
Good Morning Trish & PA Posters!

I'm doing a happy dance for you Trish and all the Phillie fans out there, when I turned the television off last night it was 2 nothing in the 4th, happy for you, hope they go all the way!

Today is my Friday, hip hip hooray!  I have a series of the things to do this weekend, including the gym, taking my friend to see a lawyer for her b/f, going to the meeting up at Cheryl's, Women's AA meeting after that, Sunday taking my friend to the Columbus market so she can hopefully sell some of the many items that are cluttering my basement. . .  oh and let's not forget, cleaning, laundry and getting my manicure (lol), throw some cooking time in somewhere too. . .  I'm tired thinking about it all, how did I ever function when I weight 254 lbs. and worked 5 days a week? 

Anyway, hope you all have a great day and should I not have a chance to stop by over the weekend, enjoy! 
Go Phillies!!!

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

tanya72100
on 10/23/08 12:25 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
I am so glad i am not the only person who is crazy busy. I have been at work since 700 am. up at 530... what was i thinking. Last night i took the little one with my mom to alittle halloween parade. She was bombed with candy. And amazingly I didnt even want any!!

Kam is coming back from his dad's today. I have to finish copying some handouts for Sat' support group. I then will leave work. Go pick up the kids. Make dinner, do homework. Then its out the door for the LARGE parade we have in my town. The kids always get tons o' candy!!

Then its home. I am hoping i can get a load of laundry done. I am swamped this weekend. I am heading out Sat morning for Christmas shopping, support group meeting, then sat i have a kids halloween party then an adult one after that. Sunday is chruch, hopefully! Somewhere in there i will sleep, eat and do more laundry!! Why oh why is it that im getting smaller but my laundry pile isnt???

Woah! I typed that all done and thought to myself, man! its gonna be so much easier when Kelley and I live together. I can actaully have help!! maybe!!

Liz R.
on 10/23/08 12:55 am - Easton, PA
Christmas Shopping!?! You go girl! I am so jealous of your organization!

Liz
tanya72100
on 10/23/08 3:22 am - Schuylkill Haven, PA
Ha HA Liz!! do not be jealous. Im usaully done with the major shopping by august. I do ALOT of after christmas sales!!

this year we are LOW LOW Low key. Only 100.00 per kiddo. Kelley and I are not buying for one another at all. We have a trip to fl in feb. then we move a week after. lol

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views