Liquid diet

courtzi
on 10/22/08 10:51 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
I am almost 6 days from my surgery and my liquid diet sucks.  I gagged myself on the CIB.  I couldn't drink it this morning.  so I went back to my slim fast and atkins shakes.  I feel like I am going to loose it.  I am so hungry.
RWATERS
on 10/22/08 11:23 am
I WAS TOLD BY THE NUTRITIONALIST THAT I COULD ADD SF FF CHOCOLATE PUDDING.  THAT REALLY HELPED.
Jackie W.
on 10/22/08 11:45 am
Ask your Dr, I was allowed to drink 1% milk, SF pudding, SF jello and FF SF yogurt.  The yogurt tasted like ass, but the jello and pudding really helped!!  Good luck on the liquids!  Hang in there, think of the end results......your surgery!!!!  You can do this, just one more time!!

There are never any problems, only solutions.  quoted by a dear and special friend!!!

My stats:
Starting weight 234 lbs    Height 5 ft 6 in
Goal in 7 months (127 lbs)
Currently: 120-123 lbs
Tops Small   Bottoms size 2!!!!
UPDATED: 11/11

Pam Hart
on 10/22/08 6:55 pm - Easton, PA

You're right - it sucks.

However - it is necessary and you will get through it!!  You won't loose it - except for the fat in your liver making it easier for your surgeon to their job!

One hour at a time if you need too!  You can get through this!!

Pam

Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
prettydee7
on 10/22/08 11:46 pm - Pittsburgh, PA
Like Pam P. always says, "Remember where you came from"  your too close to give up now!  Im still pre op and Im 26 days away!  Ive come soooooo far and to give up now, THAT would be crazy!  STAY STRONG GIRL...YOU CAN DO IT!
Heather D.
on 10/22/08 11:49 pm - OH
The diet does suck but you will love the results!!  What helped me was sugar free popcicles.  I felt like I was "chewing" something. 

Good luck - YOU CAN DO THIS!!!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views