SHILPA!!!

SPatel4
on 10/21/08 6:18 am - Levittown, PA
Tammy,
Thank You for the compliment. I will get her Butt in gear but I do love her Avatar as well. You know all she is doing is showing off. LOL..

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Dennis Belk
on 10/21/08 11:50 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Ladies I'm just breakin' in to say I'm loving all this sponsorship, lovely avatar, and support talk.
You're all just WONDERFUL!

Dennis
SPatel4
on 10/21/08 11:56 pm - Levittown, PA
Dennis,
Thank You that means a lot. All this is so new to me but I am learning from the best!!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Nubianlilly
on 10/22/08 12:18 am, edited 10/22/08 12:23 am - PA
Your right.   I am showing off.  I was having a good butt day. I wanted everyone to see LOL.

Arlene E.
on 10/21/08 7:05 am - Philadelphia, PA

Angela

Yes, your avatar looks lovely, well I should say you look lovely in your avatar.  I had a lot of trouble finding protein that I liked but after trying many I can highly recommend Champion whey protein, chocolate and the banana scream  I have to order it on line as it is difficult to find.  I am also a coffee lover so I add coffee to it. The protein drinks are the best way to increase the protein intake.  Just try one a day for a while.  Mix it with whatever you like in a blender like machine.

You will get back on track with a fabulous sponsor like Sherpa, who also looks lovely in her avatar. 

Nubianlilly
on 10/22/08 12:23 am - PA
Thanks,

Chocolate Banana Scream definitely sounds like something I would like to have.  I'll have to try it out.

The Nectar Latte in my coffee isn't too bad either.  I have to say though if you don't mix it just right it turns into the gelatinous goup that looks alot like puke LOL.

Thanks for all the support!  Yuu guys are GREAT.

- Angela

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views