SHILPA!!!

Nubianlilly
on 10/21/08 2:39 am - PA
OK sponsor, start Sponsoring.  How do I make you one of my firends on the daily plate??? I don't know how to do that.  I got yelled at today as expected when I went in for my 9 month visit.

So missy, get me back on track...

PLEASE.

- Angela

joldaker
on 10/21/08 2:59 am - West Bradford, PA

Ummmm am I the only one who is confused?

Why would Dr. P yell at you??

Give us more info and let us know how we can help you.

I am really good at the working out part but not so good at food advise.

Jen

Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
Nubianlilly
on 10/21/08 3:20 am - PA
OK, so yelling is probably a little harsh. Especially since she's your surgeon as well, you know that she's the sweetest woman ever.

She was stern with me because i've been neglecting weight training and getting all of my protein.  I probably get 75-80% of it a day.  She just said that I need to work on it better.  She's totallly right.  Shilpa, said she would be my "sponsor" like they talked about in the last meeting at Barix

I was just holding her feet to the fire a bit. 

However, if you would like to help me meet my protein adn exercise goals, PLEASE DO.  I'll take whatever help I can get.

I dont' like: eggs, milk or fish, protein shakes

I DO like: Chicken, beef, pork,  cheese,  and yogurt is ok. 

The nut did suggest that I have the protein  capaccino  which I have to say is delicious. so that's good.

I need variety and structure for both exercise and protein. 

Thanks in advance.

SPatel4
on 10/21/08 4:12 am - Levittown, PA
Angela,
I just signed up for the daily plate myself last week but do not know how you can send me the daily foods you consume. Angela just a thought are you drinking 64 ounces of water as recommended?? Also get 10,000 steps in everyday and invest in a resistance band I bought one at Target for $10.00 its great you can work out while watching TV or even at work at your desk. It works both the arms and the legs. What did DR P say to you?? Email me the page if you need to from the daily plate so that I can glance at it or just write down for me what you ate so far today. Also tell me your total protein goal everyday so that I can help you plan your foods. I see you like chicken and beef have you tried making or eating chicken noodle soups since the weather is freezing outside I mix my favorite Any Whey to it and it boosts another 19 grams I know you are not a big fan but you have to get your protein in somehow. Do you like Fish if so that is another great substitue for dinner. Just Email me or PM me if you want.

Thanks,

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Nubianlilly
on 10/21/08 4:48 am - PA
Yeah, I totally get enough water in a day. I'm thirsty all the time, I can't get enough to drink.  It's easier now too cause I can actually drink a big sip. For the first 8 months, I had to do teeny tiny sips which was hard.

what's PM?

Any Whey is NASTY I don't care what anyone says.   I bought the capccino flavor latte one though and I can put that in my coffee in teh AM.

I have a pedometer.  How do you get 10k steps everyday?  I don't go enough places to do that. 

Maybe you can call me in the morning when you get ready to exercise and I can get up with you and go do exercise myself. 

SPatel4
on 10/21/08 4:50 am - Levittown, PA
Angela,
PM is sending me Personal Message. LOL.. Also I walk on my lunch for an hour. Do you own any excercise machines like Elliptical or Treadmill?? Plant Fitness near me charges one time fee of $25.00 and then its $10.00 per month without any contract comittments. Do your research to see if you can find a Plant Fitness Gym near you if not do you like shopping go to the malls in the evening. The Pedometer I have is a good one I will give you one as I got an extra one from work its by Omron and it has 7 day memory it keeps. I do 2 and half miles on my Elliptical in the morning and another 2 to 3 miles on my lunch. Then I don't do anything but my resistance band if you do not like Any Whey that is fine try the Capaccino Flavor Protein powder because I know you like coffee. I will definately call you tonight and you tell me what you ate and I will make an Excel speadsheet so that you can tell me what you ate thru the day everyday.

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

Nubianlilly
on 10/21/08 5:01 am - PA
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

jarsam
on 10/21/08 9:26 am, edited 10/21/08 9:27 am
Sorry I am butting in here, lol, but I wanted to ask Shilpa a question. Do you go to Planet Fitness in the Langhorne Shopping Center by Catherines?  I heard it's great there and was thinking about joining myself.

Angela, I don't know what your last pic looked like but you look great!

Tammy, I like your pic too.  This is the you that I recognize. lol That is a different pic isn't it?  I was sure it was at first but now I am not sure.  Any way you look great!
SPatel4
on 10/21/08 11:31 pm - Levittown, PA
Michele,
That is the Plant Fitness I used to go to. My husband bought me an Elliptical last year so I don't go there anymore. But it is a good place small and not too crowded and there is a variety of machines there no pool just basic gym equipment but I liked it a lot.

-Shilpa

tammypa
on 10/21/08 6:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
Angela,
Love the new avatar.
Sorry you got scolded by Dr P.
Now Shilpa will get u back on track and you will be fine.
Tammy 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views