I am sooo angry with myself!

Shannon O.
on 10/21/08 3:38 am - Reading, PA
well I would start cutting out the bad carbs such as bread, pasta, rice, and white potatoes... start there doing a little each day... I did that and saw a weight loss... and then after that for a few weeks try cutting out something else that is bad... whatever it is for you... just do it slowly and you will see a change... but hang in there...

M. J.
on 10/21/08 3:50 am - Pittsburgh, PA

B----If you need a partner "in crime" or should I say OUT OF CRIME, count me in --- when I read your post it was so much like me--except that I'm only 7 months out and can eat anything and drink anything and nothing bothers me --- I kinda liked being scared that I would get sick or EXPLODE if I drank pop or eat something I shouldn't ..... anyway, I have been in a funk and this is the 1st time ever I gained weight ... I go to the doctor the end if this month and she will be mad if I don't get back on track ..... its just that EVERYTHING is sooooo good tasting compared to a protein shake or a protein bar ............. know what I mean ....
Anyway, I also lost my Mom on 3-4-06..... One month after your Mom ..... I can't imagine loosing a child though---God knows you are in-titled to a few slip ups ...
But I'm here to say, we can all help each other --- I'll be sure to get on here every day along with you to "chat" and we can support each other ...
DEAL or NO DEAL !!!!!!
MJ

Lets all help each other ........

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views