the boobies are going ....

Melanie B.
on 10/21/08 6:48 am - Doylestown, PA
of the 43lbs I lost none of it was boobage...yet. although I have gone from a 44DD to a 38DD.

chichi.gif boobies image by TheNamek

GD_007
on 10/21/08 12:46 pm - Drexel Hill, PA

-GD
Arlene E.
on 10/21/08 6:53 am - Philadelphia, PA
AH yes, the boobs - where have they gone?  I have gone from a 46C to a 34 D. I had to go to someone to help fit me into the proper bra cause I was having so much trouble getting the girls to look ok.  The bra expert said to go smaller around the chest but with a bigger cup to fit in the extra skin and it works.  I am finally comfortable in my bras - but do hope to get a lift and maybe a little help some time early next year.

(deactivated member)
on 10/21/08 7:23 am
Oh My girls were on the first train out of the station~I startede at a 44dd but now down at my last measurement 38ddd the increase size is the extra skin. Yet a good bra makes them still look good.
Kate R
on 10/21/08 9:26 am
HA, Melanie B that is so cute.
My boobs are a B cup and I am pre-surgery, HAHA!

I'll be an A, but VC here I come!!!!
Liz R.
on 10/21/08 10:40 pm - Easton, PA
I was in a 46D/DD prior to surgery and I am about ready to go down to a 36C/D depending on the bra. We need to have another pilgrimage near some outlets! lol That's when I stocked up the last 2 times! I might have to stop back out to the one's in Lancaster when I go see Dr Brader in January. Vanity Fair here I come!

Liz
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views