the boobies are going ....

rita61677
on 10/21/08 5:19 am - Philadelphia, PA
AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOO HOOOOOOOO....

before sugery I was in a 42DD and now Im in a 38C and they are alittle big in the cup. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited .... i just bought new VS bras and I love them I couldnt shop anywhere but lane bryant before. DH isnt so happy about it but I sure am.
GD_007
on 10/21/08 5:35 am - Drexel Hill, PA
I'm having a hard time relating or understanding this post . ...perhaps some visual references might help me understand the issue fully 
CherylT
on 10/21/08 5:51 am - Perkasie, PA
I KNOW! I am amazed every day when I put a bra on. My favorite Victoria's Secret bra from 10 years ago that i found in a bin in the basement with some other thin clothes actually fits me on the tightest hook WITH SOME ROOM IN THERE. It's only a 36C!!! Where have they gone???? And every day they get smaller. I'm not complaining. Oh maybe a little.

GD_007
on 10/21/08 6:02 am - Drexel Hill, PA
still can't grasp the concept here....

I must be a visual learner
Pam Hart
on 10/21/08 6:06 am - Easton, PA
I'm still in a D cup - but started at a DDD cup.  And actually - I might need a c sometime soon.  I pride myself on my "oragami" bra skills to get them where they are supposed to be.  As someone once here said....golf balls in tube socks...I'm not that far gone but pretty darn close.

How's that for a visual GD?

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GD_007
on 10/21/08 12:45 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
Nice - but YouTube takes the cake!
-GD
CherylT
on 10/21/08 6:10 am - Perkasie, PA
Pam Hart
on 10/21/08 6:26 am - Easton, PA
OMG - I've loved the playtex commercials since they came out!!  And I hadn't seen a lot of those.  Yes - I just spent about 5 minutes watching most of those videos on youtube.  lol  my exciting life!  Thanks for the laughs!

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
GD_007
on 10/21/08 12:44 pm - Drexel Hill, PA
That's awesome!  Thanks,
-GD
dit657
on 10/21/08 6:16 am - Boothwyn, PA
Great video visual for GD!! Yes, my poor girls are gone with the wind as well - takes a lot of maneuvering to get them in place these days so they look healthy!! Men just have noooo clue.

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views