Antiquities Photos

Shannon O.
on 10/21/08 3:55 am - Reading, PA

Hey all,

My MOPS group is doing a fundraiser with Antiquities - http://www.antiquities-studios.com/ on November 1st and 2nd  in the Temple area of Reading at Faith E. C. Church.  We are selling tickets for $10 and for that $10 you get a 10x13 sepia tone portrait which is a $69.95 retail value.  You can have up to 6 children in the $10 photo up to age 16.  They provide all the clothing, hats, jewelry, etc… for the photos.  The photo packages are about the same as the Picture People.  Someone said they thought that it was cheaper than them when she did this last year.  So if you are looking for some Christmas gift ideas this would be a great gift.  I have seen the photos from MOPS members who have done this in the past and they are sooo cute!  And one of the moms scrapbooked them and made the coolest pages as well.

If you have any questions please email or call me.  I do need the money for the tickets by Sunday so I can meet up with you on Friday or Saturday.

Thanks,

Pam Hart
on 10/21/08 4:22 am - Easton, PA
Oh that looks awesome!!  Unfortunately there are two road blocks for me

A)  I don't have any kds
B)  That is moving weekend and probably wouldn't be able to find my way out of the boxes in time anyway! 

Great idea, though Shannon

Pam
Instead of complaining that the rosebush has thorns, be happy that the thorn bush has roses.
Shannon O.
on 10/21/08 5:14 am - Reading, PA
snort... that made me laugh lol...

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views