Birth Control Questions?

courtzi
on 10/21/08 8:07 am - SCHUYLKILL HAVEN , PA
I have been Tanyas friend for years.  I have three kids and I say you are freakin nuts.  you and  "NORM"  keep taking the pill its cheaper.  i know you want another one sooner than later and all the other ones you have to remove or wait awhile for themn to wear off.  thats my opinion..oh and your still nuts
jmelrod829
on 10/21/08 8:48 am - Pottsville, PA
My experience????!!!!  My daughter will be 1 on Saturday.....I was 10 months out when I got preggo on NUVARING!!!!  I didn't realize the "failure" rate of the Nuvaring until I found out I was pregnant and began talking to other women who found themselves in the SAME position.  I am going to say not to be surprised if you have an oops with the Nuva ring!

And there is NO way in H#** I would ever do Depo again.  I did it pre WLS and it was AWFUL!!!!

Have you thought about an IUD?

Kate R
on 10/21/08 9:23 am
My GYN suggested Mirena IUD.  SHe wants me off the pill ASAP and prior to surgery which should be soon.
I am done having kids and I have Lupus, so the easier the better.
Liz R.
on 10/21/08 9:21 pm - Easton, PA
I have been on ortho - cyst since after my surgery and no babies yet - condoms were made by the devil himself and I avoid them like the plague.

Pam - it's a race! lol I want to start trying in the spring, maybe sooner. But I will be 2 years out the end of January. I will discuss this with Dr Brader when I see him for my 2 year. But I am sure that he will give me his blessing.

I was paying $51/month for the last BC pill they gave me - this new one is $25 much better!
tanya72100
on 10/21/08 10:34 pm - Schuylkill Haven, PA
After talking to my wonderful nut! She finally gave me a script for ortho-tri cyclen. She also said we needed a back up method. GRRR. Im with you LIZ. Condoms are the devils work and we hate them!!!

But atleast we have 'some' protection. Hopefully things work out well. I love my babies and want more. The IUD thing scares me alittle. Dont know why but it does.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views