WOW at 3+ years out

New_Beginnings_36
on 10/20/08 8:37 pm - PA
Awesome Shauna! You mean Hot Naked Executive! Great wow moment!!

<3 Stefanie    

way-of-life.gif image by SissyLalaSamantha
Mary Benford
on 10/20/08 9:01 pm - Emmaus, PA
YAY!   Rock it girlfriend :)

Success is a journey... not a destination!     

Cheryl S.
on 10/20/08 9:08 pm - Millsboro, DE

WOW Shauna, way to go!  I'm so happy for you!

Cheryl

dit657
on 10/20/08 9:52 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations on coming thru your plastics so wonderfully and on 3+ years of successing!!

I was on vacation last week with the friend who came to the spring pilgrimage with me in Lancaster and we were discussing plastics. She can see some of my bad areas because we were on a cruise and I can only hide so much, but she said not everybody needs plastics and mentioned you because you looked so wonderful at the pilgrimage. I said actually you just had plastics but I wasn't sure to what extent and she was floored, so it is amazing how much we can 'hide' with clothing.

Glad to hear you're feeling better and looking great!!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
tammypa
on 10/20/08 10:18 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Shauna,
What a great WOW moment.
You will really love it next summer when it is so hot and you don't have to
wear those nylons anymore. 
Congrats!
Tammy
NANCYL
on 10/20/08 10:24 pm - PHILA, PA

Congrats Shauna!!
I always thought you were BEAUTIFUL ... Now I cant even imagina What people think of you!!

Great Job, Hope to see you soon!

Nancy

preview image
Sweetkatie
on 10/20/08 10:43 pm - Philadelphia, PA
It's the small things isn't it?!  So proud and happy for you. 
5 years post-op (September 19th 2005)

Back on track... and enjoying the ride
bubble273
on 10/20/08 11:22 pm - Levittown, PA
WOW moment is right!!!  I'm soooooooooo happy for you, Shauna.  To look at you I would think there's no way that this girl needs any work.  But we all know personally what's underneath our clothes and if it's not what you want to deal with, then you do something about it.  I'm so glad you're happy and that you don't have to wear nylons anymore!!!  What a freeing WOW!!!!  If I could afford it, I would do everything :)  So I'll keep dreaming of that rich man that can take all my skin away.  For now, I don't care and I'm loving my new self, skin and all!!!!

Karen

EileenWalton
on 10/21/08 3:29 am
What a great post.  Gives us all  something to look forward to.  As always, thanks for sharing and for always inspiring us to continue our successing.
Eileen

Laureen S.
on 10/21/08 3:57 am - Maple Shade, NJ
WOW is right!  and you looked awesome before surgery, though I know that there were parts of you I never saw  and that is the parts that you can now confidently feel comfortable enough to go stockingless!!!  Woo hoo girl! 

Hugs, Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1891 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1988 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2674 views